View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Nice protection, good price! – Protective Bag for Asus 9" Eee PC 900 UMPC Laptops Reviews

posted by mostrow on 04/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- Fully covers my 8.9" AspireOne; - has plenty of padding, even on the edges (critical part of every notebook); - isn't that kind of 'memory foam', known as neoprene; - it is a bouncy foam, which I found MUCH more better than the neoprene!
Cons:
- Keeps my netbook well padded, but also a little 'fatty'. I don't care, but some people may find this a con. - smell is not that pleasant, but it wears off. - the zipper often gets stuck with my wiping cloth, but if you don't use any, no needs to worry! - came packed folded, that left a mark (vanished in several days).
Other:
Keeps curious eyes away; Keeps your notebook clean; Keeps protected; Also keeps it scratch free. I covered the netbook with the stock acer faux leather bag, but it was more thin than paper. This is sturdy enough for a small drop or light hits. But this is not a hard case, if you bend the notebook in any way, you'll certainly break it. the bag, however, will remain intact :)
Bottomline:
If you need, just buy it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections