Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Fully covers my 8.9" AspireOne;
- has plenty of padding, even on the edges (critical part of every notebook);
- isn't that kind of 'memory foam', known as neoprene;
- it is a bouncy foam, which I found MUCH more better than the neoprene!
- Keeps my netbook well padded, but also a little 'fatty'. I don't care, but some people may find this a con.
- smell is not that pleasant, but it wears off.
- the zipper often gets stuck with my wiping cloth, but if you don't use any, no needs to worry!
- came packed folded, that left a mark (vanished in several days).
Keeps curious eyes away;
Keeps your notebook clean;
Also keeps it scratch free.
I covered the netbook with the stock acer faux leather bag, but it was more thin than paper. This is sturdy enough for a small drop or light hits. But this is not a hard case, if you bend the notebook in any way, you'll certainly break it. the bag, however, will remain intact :)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.