DX  » Community » Reviews » CURREN 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch w/ Calendar - Black (1 x 626)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6911 (69%)
  • 4 Star:315 (31%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    CURREN 8110

posted by avj on 02/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Curren 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch w / Calendar - Black It's a pretty nice watch indeed, shiny black, it looks to be quite expensive, this watch. The size is actually perfect for me, watch strap is perfect for my wrist, nice not hav...
    Cons:
    Disadvantage can not actually find any negative things about it except that it seemed incredibly easy to turn the knob to set t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seemed quality

posted by jrmendes on 02/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -It is a beautiful watch. - It is a beautiful heavy watch - It is an accurate clock. - It has a good finish (except for the bracelets)
    Cons:
    -weak beam -internal painting (between sections of the bracelet) is poorly finished
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bargain

posted by Trishke on 02/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks very stylish and professional. Goes great with any shirt color. Very visible mantissas. Easy to wind.
    Cons:
    It is quite big. The band looks fancy, but feels very cheep, and drastically lowers the feeling of quality to the watch. It is...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Watch

posted by Pac00 on 12/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good watch as a gift Looks great on a suit
    Cons:
    A bit hard to release the lock, watch already has scruff marks which does not make it look that good up close, and the wrist ba...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Absurdamente lindo

posted by drossan on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Sensacional. Nem da pra acreditar que custa só isso. É lindo demais, pesado, forte, dá pra ver que é de qualidade. Pelo preço que é, este relógio é excelente.
    Cons:
    Nada a reclamar. Estou só q 3 dias com ele, mas está funcionando perfeitamente bem e é muito lindo o relógi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK watch

posted by davidmezza11 on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It looks really good, the black finish of the metal seems OK, it looks resistent and that it won't get scratched that easily.
    Cons:
    The lock is a bit tricky to put or release, mine came with missing paint in the word countdown in the letter C, it doesn't seem...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great watch!

posted by zaguinho14 on 09/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Beautiful design - excellent finish - Nice package - Great gift - Very cheap
    Cons:
    - It takes too long to arrive at my home, but I really dont have nothing bad to say about it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Product!

posted by DMase on 09/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The watch is made from very good material, strong and resistant from scratching. The time is precise, and overall, it is easy to use. It is resistant to water, dust and fits to any style fashion. The showing date of the month is also good detail to this watch.
    Cons:
    It is little heavy. My hand is tiny, so I had to go to the local watch workshop to adjust the belt (reduce two parts).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice watch and quality.

posted by PabloSSa on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I really liked the product, it was exactly what I was expecting when I made the purchase. I am very grateful to Dealextreme for providing a quality product for a very good price. I thought the size is very good, it was cool for me. Recommend the product. Th...
    Cons:
    I found no apparent problem. I believe the clock and very good quality. I hope the battery lasts quite.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing watch

posted by Frans24 on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Looks really expensive, people think it's a 50-200 euro watch! - Very accurate, has never failed me - Shows the date as well. - Good quality steel
    Cons:
    - Is not completely waterproof, I accidentally showered with it and some water appeared under the glass. Luckily it just disapp...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections