Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- very portable;
- good looking;
- good build and sound quality for the price
- much more better than the E3;
- increase bass with low bass headphone;
- pretty good cables too, seems to have gold plated 3.5mm plugs.
- a bit of hiss with low impedance headphone;
- battery will drain off even when connected to the usb;
- the bass boost is not very effective, it just seems to "muddy" the bass sound.
a must-have a for anyone who don't have a portable amplifier.
just buy and try it. it's cheap, you won't lose a fortune.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.