Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real deal

posted by Gabbz on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Genuine V-cube. Delivered with a carrying pouch. Nice, heavy feeling to the cube. Well made.
    Cons:
    None, really. It might feel a bit pricy, but when ordering this cube from v-cube you pay more because of shipping costs. The ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Original V-Cube

posted by kozik on 01/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - original cube v-cube 7x7x7 - great stickers - high quality of product - heavy - I received with bag - hours of fun - best logic game ever
    Cons:
    - without box, i don't know why - dealextreme should pack with more safety - little squeezes on a stickers (probably - post o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    V-Cube 7X7X7

posted by Maxmillyano on 01/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The quality of the cube is good, in my view, is a unique V-cube, Great for those looking for fun and challenge, the price is very good. I seems sturdy and comes with a bag to carry the cube.
    Cons:
    The spin is harder than I imagined, because it is a V-cube. I hope you get soft over time. It came with a mark on the x-shaped ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High Quality 7x7x7 V-Cube

posted by OB772 on 12/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Probably the best price you will find on a high quality 7x7x7 V-Cube mainly due to no shipping.
    Cons:
    If it breaks it is hard to put back together but it is extremely hard to break!
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    V- Cube

posted by IgusSs on 08/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Original V-Cube -Price. It is a little more expensive that other pages. But shipping is free. So finally is cheaper to buy it here. -Turns very smooth and well -It was better than I expected.
    Cons:
    -Only one of the centers falls sometimes. Nothing that a little of glue cannot fix.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a must-have for serious cube fans

posted by tehnokraat on 01/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Rotating the layers is easier than I expected. The cube reminds You the exciting moments of Your childhood when You were solving 3x3x3 cubes with Your friends.
    Cons:
    DX has quite a high price tag for this V-cube. However, the non-existing shipping cost will compensate that. When rotating the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    V-ery good indeed

posted by crustybread on 03/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    OK, i bought this cube just under 2 weeks ago and it arrived yesterday... it has very smooth rotational movement (not the best but when it has worn in it will be good). I've solved it about 5 times now and taken it apart to see what it looks like inside... ...
    Cons:
    The packaging was a little shabby and I would have preferred a little more protection but nonetheless it was fine when it got h...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great 7x7x7 Rubik

posted by Chain on 02/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good - Best Quality. I think it's real V-cube. I don't know what is the color made from. Not PVC not plastic it's different and long last. Smooth Rotation. All great.
    Cons:
    As the picture not come with Box V-7. It's an Rubik 7x7x7 with V sign at the center Black color (White body) come in the Blue ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections