DX  » Community » Reviews » Full HD 1080p HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (180cm)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9519 (95%)
  • 4 Star:51 (5%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good!

posted by paulotaviodr on 04/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Does what it says. Works fine. Good quality and pretty good price. I have watched a movie using it and it worked pretty well with Full HD. The metal parts of the cable come 'protected'. The cable is long enough for common day-by-day situations.
    Cons:
    It's a cable, plug and play and it works fine, so there's nothing bad I can mention. Does what it is supposed to do.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good Quality/Price

posted by cOLeGaX on 02/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very cheap and it works like an expensive one. It is well constructed and with high quality materials. Connectors are well protected.
    Cons:
    Bad packaging. execpt connectors. It comes into a plastic bag however you can't want more for that price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price and best quality

posted by Mapav on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It works ok, good signal on tv with a smarttv upgrader. - Best price, I didn´t find any cheaper - Long enough to reach behind furniture In spanish/español - Trabaja bien, buena señal en la tv desde un smarttv. - Muy buen precio, no encont...
    Cons:
    - No cons. -Sin contras, es un cable HDMI que no me ha dado problema.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    hdmi cable

posted by marceloftoledo on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this hdmi cable is really very good, I use to connect my tv to digital tv receiver .. the picture quality is very good, the sound also no distortion or failure the price is very good compared to hdmi cables lying around here exellent quality I definitely re...
    Cons:
    the cable is really quite good, I have nothing to complain about it
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good quality

posted by otrofox on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very cheap hdmi cable, good enough to watch movies, PCs and whatever, at high quality. Very well made, good rubber cover and high quality connectors, with plastic caps to protect the connectors when the cable is stored. Robust cable.
    Cons:
    None at all
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfectly

posted by balex93 on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works very good. No need to buy a very expensive cable if its for normal picture/sound use. I have used it for both PCs and gaming consoles, and it works just as well as more expensive cables.
    Cons:
    It's a bit thin, might easily break. But behind my TV that doesn't matter.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flexible cable

posted by aomodesto on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Product works as it should. Its price is good and I have no complaints. Fast delivery. Product of high quality. The cable is flexible. Ideal for those who need acable of this type.
    Cons:
    Nothing the complaints.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good HDMI Cable

posted by galbano on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This HDMI cable is very good. it's quite cheap. gold plated connectors, guaranteeing a good quality. The cable is long enough to satisfy most of the different types of uses I've been using it for my BD Player The picture is very good. It delivers cr...
    Cons:
    The HDMI cable seems quite thin and fragile. If you keep bending the cable at either ends the cable will eventually break.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing thin cable

posted by liubod on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this HDMI cable to replace an old thick VGA cable. Image quality is (logically) better compared to the old VGA cable. Cable is very thin and flexible, connector fits well on both the laptop and monitor end.
    Cons:
    The cable hasn´t disadvantages.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good hdmi cable

posted by Vosje986 on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this HDMI cable is very good. it's quite cheap. I've been using it for my ps3, PC and AV receiver. The picture is very good. It delivers crisp sound. You can use it for 3D devices and it can pass through internet via ethernet.
    Cons:
    The HDMI cable seems quite thin and fragile. If you keep bending the cable at either ends the cable will eventually break.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections