DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Table / Bed 360 Degree Rotation Telescopic Mobile Rack for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod - Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item

posted by magraggae on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, simple product
    Cons:
    I use it for an iPad mini and it will just barely fit in the holder. Obviously designed for an ipad, not a mini. The rack, as t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sturdy and well built (kind of)

posted by Igor05 on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really sturdy, seems well built. Comes with a tablet and a cellphone holder, both very well made and with good quality. The cellphone holder is actually very cool, since it extends when you press the little button on its side, making it easy to put your pho...
    Cons:
    One of the parts of the tablet holder, the larger one, is too big for my Nexus 7. I can still use it if I move to the side and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by MirkosMartins on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    light weight and metal construction. price is correct. With good acabament and dimensions that can be adapted to small spaces to work.
    Cons:
    fragile couplers, that cause an instability to fix position of arm, but a small correction is possible.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good sturdy product - Great value

posted by ToeKnee2 on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good sturdy product - Takes less than 2 mins to construct the product. - Arrived in record time (less than 2 weeks) - Good looking - Does exactly what it says on the tin - Its much better than the video makes it look. - Simple and secure bracket to hold t...
    Cons:
    - To move it around requires a fair bit of space around the fixing bracket, but this is to be expected with this type of produc...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Makes life a little bit easy :D

posted by hrast on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a very easy to use. Unpacking plus assembly less than 2min. Easy to put in any position you want. Works great. More stable than I hoped so. Makes my movie watching comfortable.
    Cons:
    Tablet and phone bracket made from plastic that feels a little cheap. Don't know if that will be a problem (probably not).
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections