DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Table / Bed 360 Degree Rotation Telescopic Mobile Rack for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good sturdy product - Great value – Universal Table / Bed 360 Degree Rotation Telescopic Mobile Rack for iPhone / iPad / iPod - Black Reviews

posted by ToeKnee2 on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Good sturdy product - Takes less than 2 mins to construct the product. - Arrived in record time (less than 2 weeks) - Good looking - Does exactly what it says on the tin - Its much better than the video makes it look. - Simple and secure bracket to hold the iPad - It will hold the iPad with a protective case
Cons:
- To move it around requires a fair bit of space around the fixing bracket, but this is to be expected with this type of product. - It requires some patience to get the correct tensions on the brackets. - I wish I had ordered 3 (Bedroom, Kitchen and Work) - It doesn't accommodate the iPad smart cover - The bracket slightly covers the power button and the headphone socket
Other:
I will be ordering more of this product.
Bottomline:
For the price, the build quality and functionality is excellent

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections