DX  » Community » Reviews » K-1247 16-in-1 Portable Professional Disassembly Repairing Tools for Cellphones - Black
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent quality

posted by xcrack09 on 03/31/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its all made in metal, so it feels very good to work with. You have to screw the tips so they won't move at all. It came exactly as in the picture. It is very difficult to find all the tips that are included so this kit is just perfect. I disassembled my iP...
    Cons:
    The little bag could be made of better material, but the tools are perfect. Speaking of the product, not the case everything is...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good tool for iphone 4S

posted by karakan08 on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheap price and easy to use, can advice it to everyone who need small screwdrivers and has the know how to fix an iphone. I use it for my iphone 4s replacement of wifi antenne. And it did the job !
    Cons:
    long shipment and delivery, would be great if dx had an european department...maybe in the further who knows.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Tool Set

posted by jcwalker on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very impressed when I opened it. All the pieces are well built, very solid construction. Has lots of pieces that I didn't have in other sets that I bought. the storage case is very handy as it stores all the tiny bits well without any chance of pieces falli...
    Cons:
    None, would recommend this product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like a charm !

posted by novaprecog on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Really nice case, and the presentation is good. - The tools are precise, and it has a variety of options (although I use very few since I bought it to use on an iPhone 4) - It Doesn't look cheap, I think this is a great quality product, and the screwdrive...
    Cons:
    I can't really think of one, except maybe for the suction cup. It seems it will only work a few times. Other than that, you can...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for price.

posted by Woolhead on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Great product for the price it is. - Good quality, used for replacing screen on my phone. Came in extremely happy. - Very useful. - Works with almost any phone. - Tools are strong, screwdriver is good quality.
    Cons:
    - not many cons with this product. - The case could be a bit bigger to accommodate, the tools in it. - Made of leather, not a p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Tool kit to use with Apple production

posted by LeonardFor on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap tool kit with a lot of options. I use it to work with apple iphone 4, iphone 4s and iphone 5. Tools made from hight quality materials. Tools made from metal, not from plastic.
    Cons:
    Tools case is not very useful, it is to small. Tools and their parts fall from the tray. Also the tweezers was damaged a bit.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections