DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Inner Case for Asus 10" Eee PC 1000 UMPC Laptops
Sort by:
30 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5717 (57%)
  • 4 Star:4313 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect match

posted by rafareino on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great fabric, strong double stitching, soft and smooth internal surface to prevent, scratchs to my laptop. Great fabric, strong double stitching, soft and smooth internal surface to prevent, scratchs to my laptop.
    Cons:
    It becomes dust easily, the external fabric have some textures that can accumulate various kinds of residuals. It becomes dust ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective soft case

posted by ddv0102 on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    everything you can expect for this price easy to open zipper Also possible to use this protective case for the asus TF300 and docking station. Even possible to add additional cable or addapter. lightweigt and easy to handle.
    Cons:
    zipper is not perfect when closing. there is some cloth that is jammed into the zipper.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little case for the Tablet

posted by Hammie on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Protects The tablet from little bumps & scratches I got this case to protect my 10" tablet & keyboard attachment. This sleeve is one that the tablet snugly fits into.
    Cons:
    Not enough stuffing inside for huge bumps.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good case

posted by suckers on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cheap. - It protects your tablet or your Netbook from scratches and dust. - It fits perfectly to the asus 1000 but I think it will fits also to any 10 inch netbook. - Easy to use.
    Cons:
    The quality could be better, I was expecting more protection for my netbook, it does not protect it from falls because its too ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap

posted by btxenon on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Very cheap and easy to use. * Useful for tablets and 10" netbooks. * Protects against scratches and dirt
    Cons:
    * It's like a thin sponge. * Does not protect the tablet from bumps. * The seam of the zipper is weak.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good case for so low price

posted by ichi310 on 08/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Price. - Good quality for the price. - closure perfect. - sewings perfects. - protection good quality.
    Cons:
    nothing. for so low price, no have cons. in my country you can not find a case for near 3 u$d.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful, solid and cheap

posted by MartinLechowicz on 07/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Great price. - The material used for the outside layer of the case could be a bit better, I guess. But for that price, it is surprisingly good. - Soft, nice material on the inside. - Zipper goes half the way around the case, so the opening is big and c...
    Cons:
    No cons. Yes, maybe the outside material could be something different (what on earth is it anyways?), maybe this or that could ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    don't be afraid of the smell

posted by Toasters on 04/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good, the quality is good, well padded too, nice grip on the zip. I bought it along with SKU 18432, couldn't decide witch one to use to put into the case SKU 27570. So finally i use this case when i go out with my Ipad, it is a little bit big for it,...
    Cons:
    The smell !!! Wow, it smell pretty bad at first! So i put it outside for 3 days even with the snow outside... After that it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protictive Case

posted by Maxssnn on 01/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice sleeve, fits perfectly my Acer One 531H (10,1 inch). I have buyed this to protect my netbook for scratches. Now he will be save. If you go on holiday and you want take your netbook in the car, flyer, it's the perfect thing to protect them. Qualit...
    Cons:
    No comments. Done perfectly. The size is perfect. The quality is excellent.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Highly recommended. DealExtreme Great product!

posted by alangiacci on 10/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Highly recommended, very good material can stretch and take different forms, I have a bigger netbook 10-inch sleeve fits perfectly in it and a smaller one that also fits well because of the flexible and resilient product. Excellent very good fabric quality ...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections