DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Microsoft 2.4GHz Wireless Game Controller for Xbox 360 (OEM Pack)
Sort by:
61 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7948 (79%)
  • 4 Star:1610 (16%)
  • 3 Star:53 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worked right outta the box

posted by Kriskof on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Genuine, feel great on the hand as it is real, unlike those plastic ones you sometimes find around locally - Worked immediately out of the box, didn't have to configure anything at all - Still working after a long time (2 years now I think?) - Cheap and f...
    Cons:
    - Nothing really, was perfectly wrapped so there was no chip nor dent on it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can buy is a very good control

posted by MaxFox on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this mouse for over three years and until now have never had any problems with it. It really is a genuine control with a very good price. You have senssação that he bought from some store along with the video game.
    Cons:
    Really had no problems with it until today. Already have control over 3 years.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by N1ghtcrawler on 06/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works perfectly. and is 100% original. I say this because i don't think you CAN make fakes of these controllers, as only MS has the codes or wavelength or whatever, just like the Ps3 controllers. These work pefectly
    Cons:
    Only con i can think of is other colours. I have a Red 360, and was desperate for a controller in black or red, but DX only see...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Why are you spending $50 on a controller

posted by troydmb17 on 07/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    There is no reason to spend such a large amount of money on these controllers. This IS the microsoft controller. Don't think "oh its cheap, it must be a knock off" and be a spoiled elitist brat....its the same controller and its much cheaper. Ther...
    Cons:
    No complaints...unless you need all the packaging, and the receipt from wal mart to feel better about yourpurchase
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    =]

posted by Maiawh on 04/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It''s very cheap but very good quality GENUINE xbox 360 wireless controller. buy it now if you still think about that... Very cheap genuine xbox 360 wireless controller. Quality very good, works fine. I recommend it for everyone. Good choice who doesnt wa...
    Cons:
    Get it before it get''s out of stock!!!!! Untill now i haven't seen anything about the controller that can called be a Con. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal!

posted by Pafman on 04/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's genuine! When i bought that, i was very ceptic about the product. I was afraid to get a replic of the gamepad. I've received a genuine gamepad and it's working at 110%!!!
    Cons:
    No black colour! And that's all! What could you say negative about a genuine gamepad in half-price that you would get on your l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by CRR01 on 04/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good price; There's no visible difference when compared to original MS controller; works perfectly, no problem to sync to console; all buttons and triggers are working correctly; color is perfect.
    Cons:
    Holographic sticker is the original one, but on my controller, it seems as someone tried to "peel" it, small part in the corner...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic

posted by oniejj on 03/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's the real deal! But for a great price. Outstanding quality. It even came with the original package for me. Another good thing about it is that it;s genuine.
    Cons:
    Untill now i haven't seen anything about the controller that can called be a Con. And i have this controller now over 3 months....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The real DEAL!

posted by CorteX on 03/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The controller is genuine. - New, not refurbished. - It's pretty cheap. - Build quality is great!
    Cons:
    - It does not include batteries. - It's OEM, meaning you're going to get it in thick bubble wrap instead of the Microsoft pack...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Original Xbox 360 Controller, BEST DEAL!!

posted by iPena on 03/13/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought one about a 3 months ago, I'm using it a lot and it's in perfect shape. Very good quality, very good deal. I just have to say thanks.
    Cons:
    - Packing should be better. No other cons, it's really good. - Pode demorar um pouco pra chegar no Brasil.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections