DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Microsoft Wired Game Controller for Xbox 360 (OEM Pack)
Sort by:
27 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8523 (85%)
  • 4 Star:154 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value!

posted by kissaen on 12/29/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality Responsive Long cable Genuine Great price No batteries! Weight
    Cons:
    Okey, this might be weird. But I find that it couldve been cheaper. That is only because it isnt that much cheaper than the wir...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best controller for PC

posted by madava on 09/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    tons of pros + genuine + cheap (haven't seen this one cheaper in anywhere else) + feels good + looks even better + RUMBLE + can be used as massager :D + works like a charm in XP/Vista/win7
    Cons:
    - NONE - there are absolutetly no cons what so ever.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unfortunately not very good quality

posted by Danipibr on 08/01/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Worked on the computer after much trying, but I saw many people had trouble with this product, even normal. has a good price, but could have a slightly better quality for the price I served for a time. Could return to the "OEM", that the quality w...
    Cons:
    Product is defective after a while, do not recommend. The packaging was all dirty and broken like a used product.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Incredible price, genuine controller!!!

posted by marini64 on 07/13/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Just like always, the pricing of DX is the best! Fast delivery and the product arrived here flawlessly! The controller is original microsoft, came sealed in a plastic box with the manual and is very confortable. It's quality is amazing! Very sensitive analo...
    Cons:
    Despite the fact that it came sealed and clean, the collor of the analog sticks makes me think that this controller was used, b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent !!!

posted by tristar on 07/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Great price ! Local retailers charge USD 45 + for it. - Identical with the original shipping with XBOX360. - Its the best gamepad design I have ever used, especially the back trigers are very usefull with racing games and the swapped placed of the D-Pad a...
    Cons:
    - It has nothing to do with DealExtreme or the manufacturer - rubber underside would come very handy when your hands start swea...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent joypad

posted by BrunnoBRA on 07/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    excellent control, of good weight and size, it vibrates with precision, of excellent quality beyond having very been easy to install in windows 7. It gave to a new charm my games.
    Cons:
    it functions badly or it does not function in the games without the mark " for windows" with original driver of the M...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth every penny

posted by bugarim on 06/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + As already stated by someone they are shipping the retail version + Great for "games for windows"
    Cons:
    - The official driver sux. You cant play old games using it. - Gets dirty quite easily ( I was used to the dualshock 3 and 2 [ ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best General Controller Ever

posted by mumms on 06/27/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really low cost for reeeeeaaaally GOOD quality controller. L2 and R2 work like accelerators, very good for cars, bikes, helis, airplanes... anything! Looks like Original. And i believe it is. For Real. Best controller u can buy for its price.
    Cons:
    It's not for free!! ^_^ No cons, it's the best buy we can do.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Controller i've saw

posted by marcossc on 06/24/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The controller is a Original Microsoft product and came with the original package (not OEM like the title off annouement). - The Cheapest!!! (the second one was 29,90) - Long lenght cable (I can play from my bed) - Compatible with all games i've tested - Dr...
    Cons:
    No cons!!! It's perfect!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by JotaPeS2Nana on 06/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Genuine control, came with original pack, can use such for xbox as pc!! i'm buying 1 control for month... controle original, veio na embalagem original, pode usar tanto pra xbox quanto pra pc to comprando 1 controle por mês :D
    Cons:
    No cons!! One of the best shopping already done at DX!! naum tem contra!! uma das melhores compras ja feitas na DX!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections