DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Microsoft 2.4GHz Wireless Game Controller with PC USB Receiver for PC/Xbox 360 (Retail Pack)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:538 (53%)
  • 4 Star:335 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:132 (13%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

87% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good purchase

posted by rodrigoamadeus on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Just like the original. It was very easy to install and I'm very excited to play my games on the computer. I was trying to find this controller about this price here in my country, but since it was more expensive, I decided to buy it from here with a better...
    Cons:
    Left button almost behind the control always click when I press it. It bothers me a litlle bit cause its annoying. I'm not sure...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Absolutely Genuine

posted by Ripside on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great controller! Exactly what you get from the store for your Xbox360. Connects to the PC after some installation of drivers. Just go to Microsoft's site to get the drivers for the receiver. Most games auto recognize that you have the controller turned on...
    Cons:
    The instructions that came with it were pretty unclear but just google how to set it up, it's pretty easy.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Controller for PC and Xbox 360

posted by SILVERMEN on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a good product very easy to set up and perfectly to used in Pc , works fast, easy to play games and this is the great delivery service from DX , with 2 battery energyzer , thin and beautiful design , good price, fast to connects to windows shipping ...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good controller for PC

posted by Kamitsure on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    +Cheap, affordable. +Easy to use once setup. +Works without any setup for most games. +Good battery life.
    Cons:
    -Drivers included are very outdated and doesn't work correctly with never versions of Windows. -Sometimes requires you to unpl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    THE BEST CONTROLER FOR PC

posted by TONIOBOARD on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    IN MY OPINION THIS IS THE BEST JOYSTICK FOR PC, I HAD OTHERS OF GOOD QUALITY BUT THIS IS AN EXCELENT CONTROLER. YOU CAN USE IT IN PC WITH NO PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN WIN 8, BUT YOU CAN INSTALL AND USE IN WIN 8 TOO, IT WILL BE MORE HARD BUT IS FUNCTIONING VERY WEL...
    Cons:
    INSTALATION IN WIN 8 IS A LITTLE MORE HARD. YOU CAN DO THAT: 3 - Vá ao painel de controle> gerenciador de dispositivos ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice controller

posted by SpiceCowboy on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works like a charm. Initially I bought it because it was bundled with the usb dongle and... cheaper than the sole controller in my country (France). At that time, Xbox 360 controller without usb dongle were 20€ more expensive han this one... therefore I tri...
    Cons:
    Setting-up the usb dongle is a real pain in the a**. Seriously I had to get the last M$ driver on their website and to tweak th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    FAKE! DON'T BUY IT

posted by RonilsondiSouza on 04/16/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    There's no PRO's. It's NOT genuine. The price is good, but for a non genuine device, is the commom price. If I thougth that it was fake, I wont buy it. Sem PRO's. É falso. O preço é bom, mas é o preço de um genérico. Se eu soubesse que é falso, não ter...
    Cons:
    The "dead zone" of the triggers and stick is horrible. I can't even aim in a FPS game, or accelerate (and brake) in a race game...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great controller

posted by matheusdboeira on 03/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works perfectly. Has a great grip to it. Most new games support it, and you don't even have to configure the buttons. All buttons feel great, including the analog sticks. Doesn't use that much battery.
    Cons:
    It's a bit hard to setup the wireless receiver, but once it's done, works just fine. It's also a little loose on the grip, but...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Genuine!!

posted by ivrj1980 on 01/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    In my opinion, no pros, this is a bad joke from DX sell it as Genuine, no more words! A meu ver, nenhum, é uma enganação do DX vende-lo como genuino!
    Cons:
    Control is not original! The directional analog and analog triggers have a huge "deadzone" (motion sensitive area). I compared ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This work in Windows 7 64 bit - See here!

posted by Bruschi on 11/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great and cheaper controller. Buy if you like to play games with a controller.
    Cons:
    I thing this is not a genuine controller because it seemed used. Its dirty too.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections