DX  » Community » Reviews » USB/PS2 Black Ultraslim Flexible Washable Dustproof Keyboard (Indestructible)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:406 (40%)
  • 4 Star:406 (40%)
  • 3 Star:203 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works right out of the box

posted by brianka on 10/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    With the USB Port adapter for my Galaxy Tab2 7.0, the keyboard worked immediately. I used it to create a document on my tablet and send it by e-mail. The flexibility of the keyboard allows me to roll it up and fit it in the much smaller bag I use to carr...
    Cons:
    It needs a solid surface (desk or over-sized hardcover book) to work efficiently when typing. The keys feel a bit spongy, maki...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    okay

posted by michaelli on 09/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    its liquid proof, lightweight and durable..........pretty good quality....does its job right......
    Cons:
    the keyboard feels kind of wierd to type on.... i used it for about a week and it just didnt work out for me. it had this weir...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An easily transportable keyboard

posted by Clexx on 01/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very easily transportable. Once rolled, the size is equivalent to a beer bottle. - Very light (300gr / 10oz). - Caps lock LED. - Liquid proof. - It works perfectly with GNU/Linux and BSD.
    Cons:
    - Very strange sensation while typing. - You have to put your finger in the very middle of the buttons. - The keyboard smelt ve...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yes! Great Keyboard, Love it

posted by sece1212 on 07/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This thing is so USEFUL!. It is very portable, and can be used almost everywhere. The color matches almost every device I use with it. I use it mostly for my Ps3 to talk to people.
    Cons:
    When you type, it feels like your not hitting the right keys, and that makes you feel like your hitting the wrong buttons, but ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price & idea, but poorly executed

posted by echolake on 12/26/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -It's cheap -It's fun -It rolls up, it's easy to carry -Liquid-proof -Accidental food spillage proof -USB, even my Macbook recognizes it (granted you have to do the quick and simple keyboard setup that'll pop up once you plug it in). MAC NOTES: The option a...
    Cons:
    It's awkward, like the reviwer said before me, this is not for fast typists. I personally use it for my 360 to send messages bu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice at the price, not for coders or fast typists.

posted by Sean_K on 11/15/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very handy to have around as a spare keyboard and also is ideal for situations where dust and dampness is an issue. This works fine despite getting wet, and even if it does get damaged, it's not a big issue replacing it given the price is so low.
    Cons:
    The keyboard has a really weird texture to it, especially when you pick it up. The back of it just feels odd in the hand. A bit...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun a s gimmick

posted by nilbog on 10/01/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - cheap - plug and go - nice soft feel - easy to read letters
    Cons:
    - unless keys pressed dead on they tend to tilt to the side which works but gives a strange "feel" to typing - only w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works well

posted by syuusuke on 07/28/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    i'll sum it up quick. - Flexible - Works as attended - Responsive - Can hold 3 keys at the same time without stopping (gaming purposes) maximum 5 in my experience. - Same as the one as you buy from retail stores but cost 1/2 price.
    Cons:
    - Tad bit pricy, could be at around 5-7$ range but that's just me. - Could be a tad stiffer on the bottom of the keyboard but I...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant.

posted by galldar on 07/03/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I need to bring a usb keyboard everywhere with me for work, this is perfect for the occasional times when I need to use it. Takes up hardly any space (compared to the one I used to have to carry). Plus this fits in the toolbox! Rolls up and takes up very li...
    Cons:
    You would not want to use this to do a lot of typing, especially if like me you have to look at the keyboard while typing, I fi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product for this price

posted by Wes-x on 06/11/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Cheap - Small - really flexibell - Hnady for 2nd keyboard - water proof - washable
    Cons:
    - build qualityis not so good, you always will get some folds in the keyboard so its never straight - its not recommended for a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections