Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
I originally purchased this so I can save wear & tear on my Macbook:
1. Recognized by Leopard - an keyboard wizard will pop up once plugged in, choose 'US layout' I'm using it right now and all the keys and functions are recognized
2. MUCH more compact and portable then i had hoped
3.Keys are very responsive (i'm typing on a hard surface without any problem)
4. Water resistant
5. Works on my 360 as well
6. CHEAP, fraction of the price at a local store
7/ Solid space bar, you can press it anywhere and it'll be recognized
1. the qwerty layout is fine but the functions key are placed a little awkwardly. Once used to them, it's no problem
2. the random giant CAPS LOCK where the usb cord is, doesn
t actually do anything ... the 'real' caps lock button is right next to it
3. theres no ps/2 adaptor as advertised but i don't care
4. takes a little while to get used to them
Would be nice to be able to configure some of the buttons, alas Leopard....
Same jet black as my macbook, goes great together
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.