DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-1000L Cree MC-E (BIN K-WC) 2-Mode LED Flashlight (2*18650/4*CR123A)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Amazing Flashlight – UltraFire WF-1000L Cree MC-E (BIN K-WC) 2-Mode LED Flashlight (2*18650/4*CR123A) Reviews

posted by tikitarik on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- Surprisingly lightweight - Pretty good battery life (with sku 20392) approx 3 hr on high - Excellent brightness on high, range of about 100 meters no problem - Perfect cross between focused and spill - The 2 modes are great, low is about %50 the brightness of high - Doesn't get hot at all - Fits protected batteries no problem (tried 4 different brands)
Cons:
Possibly Cost? Other than that none that I can think of.
Other:
I've used this mounted on a .22 cal rifle and a 12 gauge shotgun, and in both cases it worked pretty well, the batteries didn't rattle and the light only flickered once (on the 12 gauge). I've also used it on my motorcycle as a backup light, and it was amazing, just as bright as the the 35 watt headlight. Build quality is phenomenal for what it is, the hard anodized coated has mostly stayed on through all the pain I've thrown at it.
Bottomline:
I cannot recommend this enough, it's an amazing light and you can't go wrong with it!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections