DX  » Community » Reviews » 8Pin Lightning to 30Pin Female + Micro USB Female Adapter - White
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gadget

posted by ekirmit on 06/10/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is different than the other ones with its 2 way outs. You can use both the micro usb and iphone 4 male cables in order to charge your iphone 5 via using this gadget. Especially hotels, gym saloons, and other public areas can still use the old iphone 4 ma...
    Cons:
    Should be careful when you are using in an environment of action, it is easy to broke your charging parts.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it promises to

posted by legendbr on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Use your regular 30 pin cable to connect your new iPod / iPhone to the computer, avoiding the need of an extra cable; - The microUSB port charges the iPod like a charm; - MUCH cheaper than the Apple original adapter.
    Cons:
    Doesn't work with stereos that have a 30 pin dock (but I don't think any of these cheap adapters do).
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as described

posted by DmitryElj2 on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have iPad 2 with 30 pins cable, and iPod touch with Lightning, so I was thinking about reducing cables quantity on the table. This adapter helps me, it allow to charge iPod with standard 30-pins cable, so I'm satisfied.
    Cons:
    Nothing, all ok, working as described. Device is small and light. May be cheaper a bit :)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flexible adapter for my accessories

posted by mazlan2000 on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have been trying to reduce cables and also be able to re-use back my old cables especially I have a lot of 30Pin cables for my old iPhones. The 8 pin lightning is too expensive thus this adapter is a welcome sight. It works perfectly and furthermore it ca...
    Cons:
    Unfortunately, when I use a case with my iPhone 5, it does not connect well enough to recognise. However, my iPad mini works okay.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections