posted by amirshavit on 07/09/2010
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- It's very small
- Relatively, very light-weight (~400 grams)
- Build quality is very good
- The price seems good (couldn't find something equivalent in local stores)
- Simply gets the job done (has most of the tools you'll need)
- Very small lever, so it's not so easy (yet possible...) to open wrenches
Don't leave home without it - it's a great pouch, very compact, not heavy, with many tools you need for an emergency repair.
Get it, it's a catch.
You may also want a chain-tool, spare tubes, an air pump, etc...
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.