DX  » Community » Reviews » Disposible Anaglyphic Red + Blue 3D Glasses (Assorted 2-Pack)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:425 (42%)
  • 4 Star:334 (33%)
  • 3 Star:253 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3D glasses

posted by paravicious on 01/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Those 3D glasses are decent. You can watch most 3D anaglyph videos/pictures & even play 3D games with them. I gave one of the pairs to a friend and we really had some fun with them.
    Cons:
    They're kind of uncomfortable. Sometimes feels like they cut into your ears. I really regret not buying the plastic "sun-glasse...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Anaglyphic 3D Glasses

posted by Grifel on 01/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I caught neutral blue glasses without any figures, it is good. I was afraid they would come small, but the size is just for my head. 3D images really become three-dimensional. Clarity of the image viewed through the glasses, is quite high. Its function an...
    Cons:
    Blue lense seemed to me not blue, it should be darker. Price for cardboard glasses slightly overstated.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Standard 3D glasses

posted by erangre on 11/16/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good 3D glasses. Exactly what I expected. Very light so not too annoying to wear. Fun to watch 3D movies, pictures and anything else red/blue anaglyphic.
    Cons:
    Can get ruined, but it does say disposable and they are very cheap so you can probably use them for a few months extensively an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good 3d glasses

posted by sf15525 on 06/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Got these 3d glasses to see some movies they where broadcasting. These are great for watching movies at home or in the theaters. Also great for playing games that support 3d function. Like trackmania. These are actually hard to find, I couldn't find these a...
    Cons:
    Can't find anything really negative to say about the 3d glasses. Only thing might be my laptop screen doesn't seem bright enoug...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Anaglyphic Red + Blue 3D Glasses

posted by diehard on 04/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works for me in Xvid 3D movies in my PC but effect is low... maybe my LCD monitor is not configured verry well
    Cons:
    It works for me in Xvid 3D movies in my PC but effect is low... maybe my LCD monitor is not configured verry well
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than expected

posted by nicgravel on 03/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Frame is harder than expected so i'm verry happy with that.
    Cons:
    Small, best for kids or small heads. The Printing on it is not something my boys like but at that price .... Maybe i will paint...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Disposible Anaglyphic Red + Blue 3D Glasses (Assor

posted by Namreh on 02/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    These works as they should. I use them to play in 3D in Trackmania. Hard paper frame. Unbeatable price.
    Cons:
    Small lenses. They are indeed very small, they're next to not fitting my head. Probably designed for kids. Hannah Montana, like...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    finally I am 3D

posted by Sharkey on 02/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It's pretty cheap, because there are two glasses in one package. - Works fine with anaglyph pictures and videos. (Shrek 3D is very nice with that) - Can be used with PC with Nvidia Stereo Drivers (which can turn almost every 3D computer game into anaglyph...
    Cons:
    - Hanah Montana printed on it, its probably a leftover from some show.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap

posted by zoslim on 01/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, came with a pair and fit properly. The package came nicely without any dent.
    Cons:
    The size of the lens are very small. It's made of paper frame and plastic lens. Seem to attach dust on the lens easily. Dun lik...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Anaglyphic Red + Blue 3D Glasses

posted by mastermind_168 on 01/16/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -very good quality aside from hanna motanna...but who cares...no one can see you...juss watchin 3D movies at home... -i'm glad i found these...no where near my area has this...for this price i guess is ok -shipping wast quick
    Cons:
    -price is a little bit expensive -lens is kinda small...i think this is more liek a KID size glasses...so for people who have a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections