DX  » Community » Reviews » Disposible Polarized 3D Movie/Video Glasses (Assorted 3-Pack)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:171 (17%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

83% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    do not work with LG TVs

posted by adrianoam on 07/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    for kids, the price is very atractive but this glasses do not work for my LG 3D TV
    Cons:
    - do not work with my LG Cinema 3D (5700 series), very small, for kids. Probably the lens are not polirized. The paper frame ar...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good glasses

posted by sharkandsasha on 04/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good glasses for their price. Comfortable, but plastic is better. Sometimes I take them with me to the cinema, in no way inferior to that issue in 3D cinema. You clearly see the image, but in plastic no gaps. 3D-effect is clearly seen.Very quickly came to m...
    Cons:
    Glasses made of cardboard, after a few times they stop using stick on the head. They are not tight to the head, ie visible gaps.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits Perfectly

posted by Ricao on 02/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    *Although be cardboard is very firm. *Apesar de ser de papelão é muito firme. *Fits perfectly in face. *Encaixa-se perfeitamente no rosto. *Very cheap compared to standard polarized glasses. *Muito barato em relação ao padrão ó...
    Cons:
    *It works only with horizontal / vertical polarization. It is very specific. *Ele só funciona com polarização ho...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good 3d glasses

posted by sf15525 on 06/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Got these 3d glasses to see some movies they where broadcasting. These are great for watching movies at home or in the theaters. These are actually hard to find, I couldn't find these anywhere in my city. No ads/commerical on them, plain white.
    Cons:
    Can't find anything really negative to say about the 3d glasses. Only thing might be my laptop screen doesn't seem bright enoug...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good to have

posted by cherrypixie on 03/25/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Im stocking up on all the different 3D glasses out there. (polarized, red/blue, orange/blue etc) The movie and television market seems to be exploding with 3D movies so thought these would be a good buy. I like how it comes with 3 so if you are watching a...
    Cons:
    2/3 have pictures of dinosaurs on them from some movie but really who cares? The price is okay even though these glasses are u...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Cheap

posted by testing12345678 on 02/28/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very cheap polarized glasses for watching Jurassic Park 3D ( The glasses are celarly promotional items and even have the release date of Jurassic Park printed on them )
    Cons:
    These are not useful for watching other 3D shows. I think each show requires its special glasses.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections