DX  » Community » Reviews » 360 Degree Rotatable Car Holder for Iphone 5 / 4 / 4S + More - Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    strong phone holder!

posted by prOOwner89 on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This thing realy sucks, litteraly, to the windshield. Very good sucktioncup, the swivel arm is sturdy and strong, it keeps locked in it's position no matter how much weight or bumps in the road. The clamp is strong and keeps your phone from falling. i've bo...
    Cons:
    no con's at all
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Broke

posted by speedyb on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very handy holder, will hold any phone you want, can also replace broken GPS brackets. Anything which can fit into the clamp can be held on your windscreen via the suction cup.
    Cons:
    Mine broke. With normal usage, it only held an iPhone 4s for around 10 journeys, and the plastic holding the suction cup on the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!!!

posted by misciu102 on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very good product. It's price is low. It is solid. It has a good grip to the glass of the car. It is suitable for each device. The clamp that holds it has an excellent grip. Recommended
    Cons:
    The only downside is that it has a limited longitudinal and lateral rotation.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product.

posted by hatan on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very firm and solid materials, good quality. It fits PERFECT with my phone. Very solid, doesn't seem like it's won't break easily or become loose. Can easily be used vertical or horizontal. Holds phone or any device very good. I use it for my GPS. Good
    Cons:
    While driving the device shake. I just put it near the side panel and it work better.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for using maps while driving

posted by lauraoneill on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, can clip iPhone in/out very quickly. Great for phone calls, maps, music. Thinking of buying a mini speaker to boost volume on iPhone. Swivel can be loosened/tightened as you want. Clip fits any phone/player you have. Sticks firmly to windscreen.
    Cons:
    None I can think of, one of my favourite car accessories at the moment! I use it every day.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seems like an excellent buy!

posted by JalleB on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. Good quality. Clamp really...eeeh....clamps the phone. Works with iPhones 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, even Samsung (oh no!) or any other phone or electronic gear, wallet, sandwiches etc
    Cons:
    Don't know about long-term durability of the suction cup.....had it fallen off a few times already
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    one tool for all phone

posted by cihatgok on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good material quality compare to others. Very very useful due to holding mechanism. suction part is very good, it made of good quality of material. It is not possible to pull out from windshield after you fixed it. You can use both vertical or horizontal an...
    Cons:
    Rotating elbow has very limited moving. It rotates just 70 -80 degree. It does not allow to use side or roof glasese to fix it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and sufficient

posted by hosex on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is very simple to fix a crystal. To hold the phone just open the clamp. Lets leave the protective housing start your phone, something that others do not. No damage to the phone. The ends of the clamps are padded. Other fixatives scratch the phone, it doe...
    Cons:
    Do not withstand such high temperatures, because it is plastic. Not have much rotation device for adjusting the position of the...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections