DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Retractable USB 2.0 Jump/Flash Drive Keychain (4GB)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth having, very handy

posted by davidnelson on 09/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very small, able to carry around in my wallet with me. Very useful when having to transfer files between computers without internet connection. Also very aesthetically pleasing. Great for using on Sony PS3 and HD TVs that have USB ports, I've used mine to w...
    Cons:
    With some computers, the USB ports don't read it properly. Also, it's very small and can get lost easily, so it's best to keep ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good drive keychain!

posted by fmiya on 07/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - This drive keychain has a very nice-looking; - This drive keychain is very small; - To test the capacity I saved 4GB of data, no error occured, so I removed from de USB port and connected again, all data recorded were there; - This drive keychain is very ...
    Cons:
    - The joint rotates very easy, so the internal part can open with abrupts movements; - Internal part is made of plastic, the lo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Totally satisfied

posted by Lungoq on 09/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good price Good build quality True 4Gb capacity Good write-read speed Small and shiny
    Cons:
    No cons at all So I don't know what you want me to write here with 500 characters =) So I don't know what you want me to write ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice keychain

posted by Fckkris on 08/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice product. Its cheap. Its very small and perfect as a kesychain. Fast tranfer, only 4 days. It looks good. has 4 gigabytes just like it says
    Cons:
    Non really. Unless its so small, you cant find it in your pocket. The tranfer is a bit slow, but no a big problem
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY good product

posted by Ccallumm on 04/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very small size VEry easy to store small size makes it great for small pockets or small spaces alike has a keychain so you can store it on your keys or any other keyring you have has 4 gigabytes just like it says nice and shiny metal casing despite...
    Cons:
    small size means that alot of people may lose it , not a con for me but will be for some people no other cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by aeropic2 on 12/29/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This device is quite pretty, easy to use and seems to be reliable after one month of usage. It is built of stainless metal which is far better than ugly plastic ! Data transfer is correct (true USB 2.0)
    Cons:
    the key chain seems to be quite fragile and can be hurt if twisted in a pocket. Mine has just bended a little bit, but it is no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite Good

posted by kwchaz on 02/20/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has a rather solid build quality, as one would expect with 'stainless steel' and not 'plastic'. Convenient swivel. Very cheap 4GB usb flash key, and not a horrible plastic one. Great to keep with your keys, which are things you don't tend to leave at ho...
    Cons:
    None, really. At least, I've not noticed any yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flash drive review

posted by n00kie on 01/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great flash drive, pretty small, build quality is great. Smooth and light. Friends though that it's worth about 20$, but it is much cheaper. It is great deal, becouse in my country those things cost much more. I am happy using this.
    Cons:
    no at all.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections