DX  » Community » Reviews » COZYSWAN MK809 II Dual-Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ 8GB ROM / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
It just works :-) – COZYSWAN MK809 II Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Wi-Fi / TF / Bluetooth - Black Reviews

posted by OleJohan on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Connected power, screen, and Logitech dongle for wireless Kbd/Mouse, and it just works! Even without SDmicro. Wifi, Surfing, E-mail. apps, video, music, the lot. And it is very fast.
Cons:
After pairing a Nokia bluetooth handsfree (worked!), I can only use the earplugs. The microphone does not work. So I cannot use any voice comm apps so far :-(. The settings says "There is no Sound Input Devices". Not as expected, and I haven't solved that one yet. Then again I am not familiar with
Other:
Seemingly it is bit sensitive on the Wifi. Once the signal became bad, but after moving its position a bit, it was OK again. The screen layout in apps etc is not always fit for big screen, but still OK.
Bottomline:
I think I got a lot for the money. Positively surprised. Even if I knew nothing about Android, i have now used it for many hours and like it!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections