Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:303 (30%)
  • 4 Star:606 (60%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice present

posted by kalini4 on 01/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very nice as a joke. good price - Nobody will say you 'Can I rent your mouse for a new employee while we didnt bought new one? No? You're sysadmin, you can do anything without mouse!' - It is colorful, so, for me it is very useful not to loose in on the tab...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very pretty stuff

posted by Tinku86 on 08/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very good replacement for old boring mouse thing. looks very cute & funny on the desk. optical laser makes its useful on any surface. boobs are perfect & also the belly. now, all of my friends are asking to buy it.
    Cons:
    build quality is just OK OK. material used if not very high quality, but just seems ok for the price. the DPI is not very high ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful

posted by Takero on 04/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's wonderful, sometimes I stopped looking to the computer screen to look at the mouse. The boobs are the best of it, pretty funny stuff. Has scroll. (?) Nice replacement to your broken rat friend. The optical laser makes it look sexy. ;D
    Cons:
    Build quality is good, but not very much. Mine's left boob seems about to break. :( Not very nicely adapted to comfort my hand....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny, but breaks easily

posted by chaizer on 11/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The mouse is fun to look at. - Works as a mouse for this price should.
    Cons:
    - The build quality is pretty poor. It took two weeks before one of the breasts broke off while in my backpack. - It is not c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by Nelida55 on 07/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This mouse is very nice because of his design. My son bought it and now all his friends wants one. They all make joke of this item, because its very original too.
    Cons:
    The click bouttoms are uncomfortable at the beggining, but with some tome it's doesn't matters. If you want to play on internet...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My friend repelled it immediately

posted by balex93 on 07/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's actually a working computer mouse with USB input. You get to touch boobs while working on your computer.
    Cons:
    The DPI is not good, and it doesn't lay good in your hands (strange, considering that you touch boobs) Not very good for gaming...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool mouse

posted by Biertender on 02/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this is a cool mouse. all peoples are looking weird to you if you show it, but they laugh. It works perfectly and there is no delay with clicking and with the cursor.
    Cons:
    It doenst feel good in the hand, because of the shape. And the usefulness of isnt high. i think it doesnt matter if you use a n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wicked

posted by bonaputty on 06/24/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The mouse is a great gift to give. Brings a smile on most people. The mouse buttons "move". So the nippels are always moving, the are floating in the button.
    Cons:
    The mouse isn't quit handy. The buttons are high. Quality is not that good. But he, the fun is worth it. ----------------------...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not so well-painted as on picture, but comfortable

posted by FilimoniC on 04/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - nice to use if you were using small notebook mouse before this (it is simmilar to use) - Good buttons, you cant click them when you do not need it, but they are easy - Tits are made of good plastic and they are pretty good for my fingers - Nobody will say...
    Cons:
    - Wheel is not very useful - Wheel does not have 3rd button function on it, so it is only wheel :-( - There are little air bubb...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really funny.

posted by senjuro on 02/25/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -This mouse is the most fun i've ever seen in my life, all my friends now want one, even i receive a lot of offer very generous, but no, just my... LOL. -Good price for this funny mouse.
    Cons:
    -A little slow responding. -A little bigger in my opinion.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections