Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- nice to use if you were using small notebook mouse before this (it is simmilar to use)
- Good buttons, you cant click them when you do not need it, but they are easy
- Tits are made of good plastic and they are pretty good for my fingers
- Nobody will say you 'Can I rent your mouse for a new employee while we didnt bought new one? No? You're sysadmin, you can do anything without mouse!'
- It is colorful, so, for me it is very useful not to loose in on the table between other black-and-metalic devices
- works with USB-PS/2 adapter
- tits are placed into transparent spheres with liquid between spheres and tits, so you can roll them if you will shake the mouse
- Wheel is not very useful
- Wheel does not have 3rd button function on it, so it is only wheel :-(
- There are little air bubbles inside liquid between tits and spheres
- Tits are simillar to eyes
- The mouse is not well-painted. It does not look like on a picture - I have red-on-white "pants", and red was misplaced a little bit. Colours are not so 'juicy'.
- Metalic-colored cable is awful. better make it body-colored
Nice mouse for use as only mouse.
Not very god paint quality, but idea is very good, so paint quality does not matters.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.