DX  » Community » Reviews » PP990 Rechargeable Li-ion PPT Page Down Red Laser Pointer Pen - White + Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by Kemp on 08/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It feels strong and reliable. The longes distance i have tried is approxiatly 20 meters and it still worked. The reciever is very small I leave it on my laptop and is causes no problems in placing it in my laptop bag. The red laser is very brigth and wo...
    Cons:
    You can put the receiver in the back of the unit. My guess is if you doe this every day, at some moment the back won't lock in ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tool compatible with OS X

posted by lloydboner on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Very compact (and receiver is stored inside the pointer when not used) - Laser is quite bright - Looks stylish - Rechargeable with a standard MicroUSB cable (was included in the package) - Works with OS X (tried it with Mountain Lion 10.8.2)
    Cons:
    - It would be better if it used Bluetooth for connection instead of generic RF (this way additional receiver would not be neede...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very satisfied!

posted by guy1407 on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good plastic, similar to TPLINK's usb wifi plug (but not exactly the same). There is a real ON/OFF switch and I suppose it will prolong the battery lifetime. The buttons on the device are with a good spring and it should not have a failure if one will pre...
    Cons:
    Non really!, very good product
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections