Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It's has a good electric motor which supplies a lot of needed force
- It runs on AA batteries (which are included) which supply more energy that the AAA types.
- The bristle heads have protective caps (all three of them).
- Plastic quality isn't very good and seem to be brittle.
- Battery cap get stuck and it's hard to take off.
- The price could be a bit cheaper.
- It has two switches one for ON and another for OFF
I'm comparing this with a cheap Colgate Motion, which has similar mechanism and moving action. The Lit Pack has more power and cleans better, and due to battery configuration, runs longer.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.