DX  » Community » Reviews » Ampe A90 9.7'' IPS Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi / Bluetooth - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
good build quality and overall performance – Ampe A90 9.7'' IPS Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi / Bluetooth - Black Reviews

posted by samheman on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
I like the feel and build quality. Has 10 point touch.Has bluetooth. Wlan works ok. Videos and audio playback good.No freezes or bugs to mention. Battery lasts pretty long if not 8hrs (3-5hrs). No need to upgrade immediately to get working Play store, also Amazon store. Netflix works. 3G dongle works.
Cons:
Cannot recharge through USB, small fragile power connector, not all applications work (spotify...) wlan weaker signal than pc or iphone. Snappy and responsive but way slower than ipad. In horizontal position has 1cm gap in touch area on bottom part of screen which makes for instanse answering skype difficult.
Other:
Nice pad and i'm more and more using this to surf the news and watch net tv and skype, facebook If wlan would be better i would use this in the garden too. With gps this would be really good machine.
Bottomline:
Would recommend buying this if no need for max speed and such. Buy this for everyone in your family and still be on budget.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections