DX  » Community » Reviews » Ampe A10 10.1'' IPS Capacitive Screen Android 4.1.1 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Thin, light and it works good for me, my first tablet – Ampe A10 10.1'' IPS Capacitive Screen Android 4.1.1 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI - White Reviews

posted by soypilas on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
It is thin, light and the white colour is lovely. I use it for internet, music, videos, email, etc and it goes really good and fast enough. The price is good, about 20% cheaper than in stores, and shops. In 10 days i received it at home. I have used it for 5 days, about 3/4 hours a day, until the battery ended.
Cons:
No possible to see webs with Adobe Flash Media. In the corners is not as sensitive as in the other zones. When the battery is charging is not possible to switch off the tablet. It is difficult to take out the microSD.
Other:
I am very happy with this, the hdmi cable, a microSD (until 23gb) and the cover is all you need to use 100% this tablet. Speed enough. I use it with wifi because is not possible to insert a sim card
Bottomline:
My first tablet and it works really good. The first day you will have to install the necessary aplications to take advantage

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections