DX  » Community » Reviews » Embedded Linux DCP08 8-CH Network DVR Digital Video Recorder - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good solution for home security

posted by vitea1 on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality. Quick installation and small sizes. Work very quietly. HDD 3,5 install very quickly and easy, all bolts was in package. No active cooling, in summer this is very important, because if you install device in the box, active cooling breaks very q...
    Cons:
    Have not voice recording. I connect mic in the port 'Audio in', but voice was not recorded..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ????? ??????? ???? ?? ???? ??????

posted by yfcnz100885 on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    You can set the surveillance of the territory of the firm, I gained 8 cameras at the website DX. If you notice the theft of their property, you just need to buy such a product. When first turned on, it worked immediately. Originally English, but I quickly i...
    Cons:
    Goods received in a very crumpled pack, but it is a minus only to mail. The housing of the device in perfect condition.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by BrRista on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great product. It have everyting that DVR recorder shoud have. It comes with all neceserry equpiment. You can do all seting in five minutes. Manual is goog and you got all the drivers for remote accsess on cd. Building quality is great and evrything works g...
    Cons:
    Only problem that I fing is a holes for HDD scruws. You can'r screw standard 3.5 " HDD, you need to drill another holes or...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections