DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controller (Translucent Black)
Sort by:
64 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8152 (81%)
  • 4 Star:1912 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protection for your controller & some grip

posted by HailStonE on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Perfect fit - Economical - Sturdy & non slippery - Does not add to the weight of the controller - Can access battery without removing it - No undue interference while playing - Acts as a second skin for your controller
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good!

posted by CAMILARDS on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The Product (Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controller) has good quality, is comfortable and soft hands. Do not disturb while I'm playing. Adjust the control correctly without breaks, but leaves the buttons free. Easy to apply. It is washable. The co...
    Cons:
    Nothing important, the price is low and the benefit offsets.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Essential

posted by DrCacho on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Have you ever let drop yur xbox 360 controller? Some suffers thinking if that drop culd broke your controller! This sillicone case, helps to protect your controller. Protects from dust and reduces shocks when you accidentally drop your control. Absolutell...
    Cons:
    First time i saw it i feel it would be fragile. In fact some parts (in the trigger, seems loose, but stil you can use it withou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylish and cheap.

posted by MaxFox on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The material is very good, I have the product for more than 3 years and it lasted well. The plug in control is perfect. The control is beautiful and elegant. You get more firmness to hold him. You can speak with the time to keep them clean.
    Cons:
    Some people complain a little plastic smell but I did not have this problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beast

posted by FireThornz on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good color and texture... Very soft to the touch, but hardens if it hits the ground. It's superb to tug and feel on... very gel-like.
    Cons:
    The only con is the smell of plastic when I first opened the package. That's it.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits very well

posted by jbeduardo on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fits very well to the controller Protect as it means to do The material is quite good to touch Cheaper leave all the buttons easy to use
    Cons:
    Smell bad In some parts it looks very weak and easy to break
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great material

posted by mihaiserban on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is awesome and feels great in the hand. I bought 4, one for each of my controllers and in different colors. It's also very cheap and worth it considering the extra protection for your precious controllers.
    Cons:
    Have no major cons for this product. Some grease may build up in the case and you'll need to wash it, but this happens after a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy!

posted by fghirardi on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks GREAT, makes your controller more soft and in a better shape for those with big hands. Protect from dust, scratches, water and etc within the covered area. Very resistant material
    Cons:
    After some time of use, it seems to retain fluids (maybe hands sweat, humidity...) beneath it and streches a little, which make...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect fitting

posted by Gborges91 on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The material used is very good and when I installed in my Xbox 360 controller it had a perfect fit. The solicon material used has a soft touch and makes your playing experience even better. The price is very cheap when compared to local market prices, so wi...
    Cons:
    No cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Controller Cover

posted by kokaine on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    My 4 year old enjoys playing games and often drops the controller by accident. This is the reason I purchased the covers. With these covers i don't have to worry about it dropping as much as before. It also makes the grip on the controller much better even ...
    Cons:
    Once fitted its best to leave it on as it could tear and be useless afterwards
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections