DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controller (Translucent Pink)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:738 (73%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cover

posted by tEb1986 on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Fits quite well - Much better grip - Protects your x-box controller well. I really love the silicone cases from DX, bought one in black and this one in pink so my girlfriend has her dedicated controller. After I bought these I can't use a x-box contro...
    Cons:
    - Quite awfull smell when you open it, but the smell disappear in a day or two - After a long use the colour starts to vanish :/
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Silicone Pink Case for Xbox 360 control

posted by mariocast713 on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The quality is just awesome, the silicone is great on the hands. and it looks awesome my wife loved it. She was so happy. Now she wants to play all the time.
    Cons:
    None that I could find, The price is simply unbeatable, and top notch silicon quality,
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great material, my girlfriend loves it

posted by mihaiserban on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is awesome and feels great in the hand. I bought 4, one for each of my controllers and in different colors. It's also very cheap and worth it considering the extra protection for your precious controllers.
    Cons:
    Have no major cons for this product. Some grease may build up in the case and you'll need to wash it, but this happens after a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product!

posted by alderian on 12/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Great for sweaty hands. - Very comfortable to use. - Easy to put in and out. - Keeps controls clean from dirty hands, specially for kids that usually don't mind about that. - Absorbs some of the impact if the controller fell off to the floor. - Makes the ...
    Cons:
    - At first it has some 'extra material' in joints, but they will disappear while using it. - The build quality seemed a bit low...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What man doesnt want silicone ;P

posted by ZabMomochi on 03/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    +Its really cheap...in price that is. +Very easy to put on. +Feels like you have full control of your controller. +Easy to wash. +Girlfriend is happy, girls and their pinks.
    Cons:
    -Smells weird at first, after a while it goes away. -Chatpad does not fit well, not to a point where I feel comfortable leavin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by KegRaider on 07/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Easy to install, just stretch one side over at a time. * Adds a little extra protection to your expensive controllers. * Looks great on a white controller. Makes a light pastel pink. * Adds a little more comfort whilst playing, by eliminating the sweaty ...
    Cons:
    * Smell weird at first, but will disappear over time. (Maybe into your hands) :) * Makes it a little bit difficult to install t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply Awesome

posted by rick78 on 06/30/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have been using it for more than two months almost every day and it still feels like the first time.- Stronger than it seems.- Doesn't get dirty.- Feels great. Cool touch
    Cons:
    Sometimes it wrinkles when you rub it too hard
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good protector

posted by mikkelsson on 11/04/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The colour is okay. Gives some extra grip.
    Cons:
    Makes the controller feel a bit bulky in your hands. The area where the bumper and the trigger buttons are located doesn't fit...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply awesome

posted by Spilletto on 06/02/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - I have been using it for more than two months almost every day and it still feels like the first time. - Stronger than it seems. - Doesn't get dirty. - Feels great. Cool touch. - Really protects your controller and its outstanding build quality exceeded a...
    Cons:
    - Sometimes it wrinkles when you rub it too hard.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome quality for the price!

posted by Nick1855 on 01/19/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits perfectly over the OEM wireless controller, nice and snug. Silicone allows for a nice grip, very useful when playing first person shooter games, ETC.
    Cons:
    None. Buy it!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections