DX  » Community » Reviews » C30 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Optics Cree P4-WC 100-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap (3*AAA)
Sort by:
83 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8369 (83%)
  • 4 Star:1613 (16%)
  • 3 Star:11 (1%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good flashlight

posted by tiagoyuzo on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very good flashlight, create a very clear light. The zoom system is very good, it varies between a very small and powerful square shape light and a big-radius circle of medium light (it doesn't become weak). Very useful in a blackout or a place with...
    Cons:
    The lamp is not LED, as the description says. You can see clearly that is a small bulb, maybe a fluorescent lamp, but it is not...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little light

posted by JonnieThunder on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was skeptical regarding the quality/price but this thing blew away my expectations. The zoom feature is different than what I was used to but now I prefer it to my other lights. This flashlight is brighter than any of my other flashlights I got from the s...
    Cons:
    Only con is that the strap broke on it the first day, not a big deal though.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfection for Price

posted by JordanLawson1 on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I brought this to see what the quality was like in relation to its price. It overly exceeded my expectations. The design that allows you to adjust the beam size is very easy to use and works like a dream. The quality of the light source is greater than what...
    Cons:
    When I received the product, the string fell off. Easy enough to replace with something more quality, but the loop for it to go...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great flashlight

posted by grannysmell on 08/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    very bright, feel sturdy, good grip and very easy to use. has o-rings. seems very durable. will use it for backpacking and camping. zoom works good in tent or on the trail. cord allows to hang the flashlight in the tent. after all good value for the money.
    Cons:
    had some minor scratches in the housing, nothing to freak out about though.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stellar flashlight that puts ordinary ones to shame

posted by m80116 on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The best torch I've ever had among many. It also has the best light output of the 3x1.5 Volts AAA cell powered LED flashlights. It has a nice neutral white tone, the best throw I know from a torch of this size. Nice power until the depletion of battery (des...
    Cons:
    Sometimes in some copy light cone is quite narrow even at the maximum aperture. Some have a loop strings that's cheaper than ot...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flashlight

posted by diogoarm on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    C30 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Optics Cree P4-WC 100-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap (3*AAA) Excelent flashlight, nice price, pretty good material, fantastic luminosity... Zoom also works very well.
    Cons:
    So far I couldn't see any cons, that's just great.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent allround small flashlight

posted by ragp86 on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A small, sturdy and powerfull flashlight. Good ergonomics and easy to use. Feels great and has a very uniform light output.
    Cons:
    The second light I received has a switch that is a bit sensitive to touching and can cause the light to flicker a little.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have item

posted by romarangoni on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this item to keep in my car for general use and I liked it a lot! This flashlight has a solid aluminium body, with good grip and a very bright light. The zoom is astonishing - reaches far away. Given its small size and weight, we can carry anywhe...
    Cons:
    Its not really a problem, but use 3 AAA batteries seems a little bit too much.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small with very bright light

posted by modalsli on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Gives a bright light, even when zoomed to the widest position. Build quality seems good. Have not tested if it is water resistant, but I would be surprised if it doesn't work well in damp environments. Have not experienced any problems with it so far. Th...
    Cons:
    None discovered so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great flashlight

posted by Ponkonen on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Quality seems to be good and the ease of use is one of features of this flashlight. Light is really easy to focus cause of it´s movable optics. This uses AAA-batteries and You can buy them also from dx.
    Cons:
    No cons. This flashlght does what its made for and it does ot really well. Only con is the shipment time --> four weeks.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 9
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections