DX  » Community » Reviews » MW-880 DC /AC Subwoofer MP3 Decoding Amplifier Board w/ TF - Black + Silver + Green
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Keep alive your old speakers – HY-680 DC /AC Subwoofer MP3 Decoding Amplifier Board w/ TF - Black + Silver + Green Reviews

posted by polomatus on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
If you have a speaker saved in an storage and old speaker rounding the house or a beloved old device that you want to make it comeback to life this is your option. Great for business
Cons:
Probably a microphone input could be a good improvement. One on 3 fail, anyway the always great service of DX solve me the problem pretty fast.
Other:
I use it in an old large speaker, i though it would be short on power but was a surprise it was more than enough for a 1" coil speaker, it make big noise. I also recycle and old tape recorder and make it a vintage MP3 player with speakers that looks not just great but unique.
Bottomline:
If you know electronics and have many old devices on your home, this is the exact device to make them alive.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections