DX  » Community » Reviews » USB to Apple 30 Pin + 8 Pin Lightning + Mini USB + Micro USB Charging Cable - White (32cm)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best multi-USB cable

posted by Artform on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works with all current and past iOS devices Works with BlackBerry and Android based systems Can be used to sync data Charges devices Covers the majority of all devices out there Rolls up nicely because cable is flat
    Cons:
    The total length of the cable is about 1 foot. This means you will not be able to hook it to a desktop computer and use it. You...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All you need in one cable [Charging only]

posted by dkepler on 08/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has all the connectors my gadgets need. No need to carry one for the iPad, one for the iPhone, one for the Android tablet and one for the external battery. Looks resistant (haven't tried to break it on purpose, though)
    Cons:
    A bit short if you want to use it with a wall charger, or keep using the device while plugging in the car.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great all purpose charger cable

posted by gdhannah on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Can charge all apple devices I've tried, nexus tablet, LG cell phone, playbook, etc. Compact, and easy to throw one in my backpack to charge multiple devices. I bought a couple and keep one in my backpack, one in the car, etc.
    Cons:
    Cable is a little short. I would like another foot or so to keep devices a little further from the charger.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Practical but triggers iOS7 warning

posted by dumell on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small, cheap, nice soft rubber coating and generally looks like a decent quality cable - and most of all practical with all the important connectors in a single cable.
    Cons:
    When connected to an iPhone with a Lightning port that runs iOS7, the "This cable or accessory is not certified and may no...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good charging-only cable

posted by regireg on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Portable charging cable for modern devices interface. I've been using older cables with similar functionality for quite some time and was looking for a new cable with lightning support. This cable works flawlessly, is light, portable and feels reasonable go...
    Cons:
    Just to make sure: as product description correctly states, this is charging only cable. You won't be able to synch you phone f...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charging only, no data sync function

posted by MeGeek on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    charges only fine for 8pin lightning (iphone5), 30pin (iphone4), micro-USB and mini-USB plugs. Cord is about 12-inch long and is very flexible (rubber cover)
    Cons:
    The 30pin plug only works for Apple products and NOT for any 30pin Samsung product as stated in the description. DX should upda...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections