DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Cases for MicroSD/TF and SD/SDHC Cards (10-Pack)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:539 (53%)
  • 4 Star:417 (41%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:61 (6%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

94% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect - Exactly as described

posted by rpm4567 on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This product works exactly as described. Holds my SDHC cards perfectly. Really great price for 10 units. Easy to see through and mark with a marker to identify the contents. These are strong enough for home use. I won't be taking these out into the ...
    Cons:
    No cons that I can think of. I suppose they're not the thickest and most rugged cases ever, but just fine for home use.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, decent quality

posted by Lenneke on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Had so many microsd card+adapters And normal sd cards, but most of them didnt have a case with it, These are really cheap!! Compared to local stores €3.5ea Got 2sets of these(20cases) and i already used all of them Need to order more You can't compare the ...
    Cons:
    None yet, Some might find this a con others a pro The cases are tight when they are closed, however this protects cards from ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value but a bit flimsy

posted by ice42 on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - The price is excellent. - They hold one SD card and one MicroSD card. - They are light. - They will protect from scratches. - They look nice. - The plastic is clear. - They close with a latch.
    Cons:
    - The plastic they are made of is quite thin, soft and flimsy. - There is not enough crush protection, due to how thin and crus...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good protection

posted by nrh2005 on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's light, very portable, washable, take until two different types of memory cards at once and is of resistant, robust plastic, not soft one. The lock works well and doesn't seem to break easy.
    Cons:
    None of my units came defective, and all are working just expected.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by mariefrog32 on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Does exactly what you would expect of it! - Easy to open/close - Clear case allows you to see in it (if your cards are different, of course!)
    Cons:
    - 1 of the cases was not closing properly. The others are perfect and did not break so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Could be better

posted by DVC on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect price. Plastic material looks OK. 10 pack for $1.50 is a really good deal. Works for SDHC and micro SDHC cards.
    Cons:
    4 out of 10 cases did not closed perfectly. SDHC card gets really lose inside. Might fall when you open the case... and that’s ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very BAD Quality

posted by Gutoveiga on 09/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    0,15 cents per case makes you feel like you just lost USD 1,50 which is not so important. No actual Pros.
    Cons:
    The plastic quality is incredibly bad. Very soft and breaks pretty easily. In less than one day, two cases were already broke...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protects your SD

posted by serg596 on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Today when almost all the cards coming without a case (and as a photographer I have a lot of them) these cases is a must have. The price is very very cheap. The SD card fits perfect inside the case. The case has a room for microSD. The case is holding the ...
    Cons:
    The cases made of a thin plastic (one was broken on the way) The lock not always keeps the case closed.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SD CARD PROTECTOR PROTECTS BUT WILL IT LAST?

posted by robsdeals on 06/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The sd and micro sd card case protectors arrived not even a week ago and in using them I can say that I appreciate the inner design to hold both a regular sd card and a micro sd card. The cases do protect well and the latches close tightly enough to hold a...
    Cons:
    The biggest and only con regarding these cases is I believe the build quality of the hinges which keep both halves of the case ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great plastic casings

posted by bramvandeperre on 06/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These plastic cases are great for protecting microSDs or regular SD cards. I'm a photographer, and I have a massive amount of SD cards, and some microSDs with SD adapter. I always had them wandering around my desk, now I can finally put them safely into m...
    Cons:
    The cases don't always stay closed. That's the only real con here, but it's no big deal. Also, the closing 'lid' doesn't feel t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections