DX  » Community » Reviews » MicroSD/Transflash TF to SD/SDHC Card Adapter (5-Pack)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:587 (58%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:253 (25%)
  • 2 Star:172 (17%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

83% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple and easy to use card adapter

posted by twaresare on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very simple and easy to use card adapter. Very convenient if you need to upload/download date to your card and you do not have a micro sd slot in your device. Also the price is good. If you decide to buy it in the retail store, you'll pay twice or even thri...
    Cons:
    Probably it would be good to have the micro SD secured in the slot of the adapter more firmly. However, that does not depend on...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    TransFlash TF ??? SD

posted by anton666666 on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Pleased with the quality, even better than many name brand manufacturers. Reasonable price I honestly thought at first that sold for just one thing, and them there is azhno five pieces. Have built-in mechanical locking records. In kartriyder inserted perfec...
    Cons:
    It would not be bad, having a choice of various colors.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful adapter

posted by nrh2005 on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's usually expensive in Brazil, my country. The price here in dx.com is amazing. It's an adapter that allows the use of microSD memory cards in SD slots. And the microSD is still available to use like microSD itself, if you get him from the adapter.
    Cons:
    Two of my adapters don't worked at all. I accepted this because it wasn't worth to claim: the expenses will exceed the costs of...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works. WYSISYG.

posted by martinafe on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Standard MicroSD/Transflash to SD/SDHC Card Adapter. 5-Pack. It's a good DealExteme type-of deal. Several units at a very low price. One of the 5-pack adapters is bound to do work properly... Price makes the deal very worth while. The one adapter I have be...
    Cons:
    As expected, at least one of the 5-pack was dead-on-arrival. I haven't tried them all since I only really wanted 2.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Feels a bit fragile

posted by pulkomandy on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well, it works. At such a low price, that's already a good thing.
    Cons:
    The design is not very good. The top is made of a cover glued over the bottom part. It's easy to tear them apart. While that's ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funciona

posted by myrax on 01/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I am using in my microsd 8gb with no problem, the product is good, does what it promises. Estou usando em meu microsd de 8gb sem nenhum problema, o produto é bom, faz o que promete.
    Cons:
    Of the five pieces that have arrived, only 2 work. Das 5 peças que chegaram, apenas 2 funcionam.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Some working

posted by br666 on 11/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    When u put yours microSD card it will work well, even transfer is ok, it is soo cheap and u get 5adapters in one package.
    Cons:
    Build quality is poor, its very easy to destroy this adapter cause metal contacts biuld not well, sometimes u must remove and i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not so good

posted by iggy7 on 09/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very cheap. And it comes in a pack of five. É bem barato. E vem em um pacote com cinco.
    Cons:
    The build quality is very poor. It fails a lot, maybe that's why it comes in five. One of five sometimes works. It is not good ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great offer

posted by Un4tural on 07/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -These are great for card readers, or anything else where you use SD, and you got micro sd. -Works perfectly with my nintendo WII, card reader, netbook's card reader etc. -Build quality isn't worse (even slightly better) than one i got with my sandisk micro...
    Cons:
    None really! for this price the 5 will last longer than only 1 you get with your microSD card anyways.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Poor quality

posted by rodflash on 05/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap adapters. If you own a MicroSD card it's a must have for those common card reader or devices and cameras that use only the large SD.
    Cons:
    Poor quality. The MicroSD slot is large, so when insert the card on the adapter it may easily fall. Metal contacts look cheap.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections