DX  » Community » Reviews » MicroSD/Transflash TF to SD/SDHC Card Adapter with Protective Case (4-Pack)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just as good as other cases!

posted by ArjanJansen on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The protective cases are from decent materials and are quite strong. The MicroSD cards can fit in pretty good. The four cases are exactly the same.
    Cons:
    Maybe the price can be a bit suppressed after all it's just a plastic case nothing special about it. These products are made in...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Sedai1 on 10/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to use - Extremely low price, as usually in Deal Extreme - The protective case keeps your data safe and you don't lose your microSD -card so easily
    Cons:
    - The quality is not that good - I would rather get one that is good quality than four that are poorly made - The write lock is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by alexdurai on 03/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - You Get 4 for less than two dollars - which is really cheap compared to others - Comes with a really good protective case , in which you can also store your micro sd card - The leads look awesome, and does not get scratched even when you use multiple t...
    Cons:
    The read write lock switch is not well built. One of my adapters did’nt have the lock switch, and the adapter was in the “lock...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what I needed

posted by coconuthead on 06/03/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its as good as a card adaptor made by other companies, also it came with cases for all of the cards I received.
    Cons:
    nothing really, but the size dimension might be a bit off. I tried to plug this in the storage expansion of my aspire one and i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of those items that I got "just to be safe".

posted by tscarani on 02/03/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Simply work. - Good for when you receive a fully working no-name/OEM microSD card, but the adapter that came with it is simply not that good. Saves the trouble of having to return cards to DX because of this. - Some of them are pretty well built...
    Cons:
    - ...and some of them aren't. Build quality varies wildly from adapter to adapter. Out of 4, 3 work well. 2 of these fit snugly...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections