DX  » Community » Reviews » 8-Pin Lightning TF / SDHC / USB Flash Drive Memory Card Reader for Ipad 4 / Ipad MINI - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Amazing. It just works :-) – 8-Pin Lightning TF / SDHC / USB Flash Drive Memory Card Reader for iPad 4 / iPad Mini - White Reviews

posted by OleJohan on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
I got it, I unpacked it and tried it on my Ipad4. It just works. USB works OK, Card readers works OK. It looks great, and it does it´s job. And the PRICE is just a fraction of what the "original" cost in my country. Fantastic!
Cons:
I´d like to say none, because it works and looks great. Maybe the card reader slots could be bit higher quality mechanically. I had no problems using them though.
Other:
I was bit skeptical after reading so much on the net about "very high tech" and "built-in protection chip" and "impossible to copy". (The lightning plug) Therefore very happy when it just works. Be aware that the I-device only wants to read pics and vids, and also expects cards to be formatted thereafter (catalog "/DCIM", special file naming etc)
Bottomline:
I felt that I took maybe a little chance buying this. I won, and saved a lot of money! I am very happy ??

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections