DX  » Community » Reviews » Training Kickboxing Gloves (Pair Assorted Color)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No Complaints for Intended Use

posted by cameron3200 on 05/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Easy to use, fits most hands with ease. -Durable build quality, been using two pairs for over 2 years and both look pretty much like new to this day. -Cushions blows well protecting both parties. -The price as usual on DX is far less than I could get here ...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Kickboxing gloves fit like a glove

posted by stnzx on 05/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good built, firm and good stitching. Perfect fit, and for the money they look professional. Got the red ones, so exactly as described, not he blue ones everbody recieves
    Cons:
    For a grown up european maybe a bit too small, but for kids use, perfect, so for a kid fight perfect!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BLUE COLOR, Not RED (be carefull)

posted by editopan0303 on 08/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    i think this gloves is well designer and created, but it really unfornate that the picture in here showing red color but DE send only BLUE.. so, for you who dont like blue, need not to order for this item, even though is good item :) --- You may not do p...
    Cons:
    i think this gloves is well designer and created, but it really unfornate that the picture in here showing red color but DE sen...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks great

posted by romaneth on 11/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Whilst I use my pair as a photoshooting requisite for my models to impersonate muay-thai boxers I like quality of these gloves. What I was somehow distracted about - blue color - when I expected them to be red. Fortunately muay-thai trousers often combine b...
    Cons:
    Blue color (expected red)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very happy with these

posted by helgen77 on 06/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Ive been doing kickboxing actually and i like these more than my fighting gloves. I can hit you with these and you wont get more hurt than with my fighting gloves. Easy to take on and off. And the price ofcourse, what do you pay here for something like this...
    Cons:
    Probably not so durable if you plan on using them for regular training, then it should be leather all the way including inside ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Blue Color not Red

posted by ilucato on 02/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    About the Pros, I have none to comment for a while in this item once I just received the product and didn't try it yet.
    Cons:
    About the Cons the same as previous, I have none to comment for a while in this item once I just received the product and didn'...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD!

posted by Orhan00 on 02/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I think the kickboxing gloves ,compared to the price, are very well made. they are just gloves but much cheaper than in stores. And you don't have to walk to the store the store is at your home (your computer) So where are you waiting for? If you want to ...
    Cons:
    There is one con that I could find. you cannot comfortably wear them. But if you look at the price then is that problem nothing...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections