DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.1" OLED Screen SPO2 / Heart Rate Monitor Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - Blue + Black + White (2 x AAA)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:678 (67%)
  • 4 Star:334 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What I needed

posted by ilcicali on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to use - Easy to wear - Easy to read - 2 x AAA batteries, no button or rechargeable - Lightweight - Price - Nice building quality - Big numbers!
    Cons:
    None that I really can think of. Maybe "not to use while moving": maybe it is less reliable than sitting, but it works.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by pchaves on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this is a really good product, very useful. good relation price-quality. easy to use and nice interface for the measured values. the product is recommendable for those who wants a home oximeter. the manual that is included is very small but contains all ...
    Cons:
    the built of the batteries cover seems to be weak but good enough for the price paid. may be same dificult to put the batterie...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muito bom o produto.

posted by gleitoncarlos on 11/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Muito bom mesmo o produto. não tem nem o que falar. podemos ate mudar a direção do leitor se caso fique de cabeça pra baixo podemos mudar a direção, muito legal.
    Cons:
    não achei nenhum. o produto é tão bom que não achei nenhum contra. pelo contrario, ele é perfeito. era...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, but accurate

posted by pikipirs on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very accurate. Tested against a medical oximeter (Dinamap Pro 300), shows the same SpO2 and heart rate. Heart beat detection is even a bit faster then with the Dinamap. Has three modes of display, all of which can also be rotated 180°. If the button is...
    Cons:
    None really. It works!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More of a toy; but a fun toy for that

posted by nordicnurse on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has easily readable screen which can be rotated to various orientations by clicking on/off -button. Notably, it shows pulsewave which is quite useful. Battery life is good. With prolonged use, it's still running on original ones :) It's very light to carry.
    Cons:
    Accuracy is off: the readout hangs around 95% regardless of conditions, where other oxymeters read 97-98%. In ad thedition, se...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Object

posted by MazDePaz on 08/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really good object that shows BPM and Sp02 values in a very accurate way. Easy to use and made with good materials. there is the possibility to activate bip sounds of patient's frequency, and you can turn the lcd screen in different ways.
    Cons:
    it need a few second to determinate the exact values when you turn on it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, Accurate and Cute

posted by AHSbede on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I ordered it for my mother who is still in hospital. When I got it I tested it with calibrated hospital oximeter. There is not any differnce showed values. It means SKU 187708 is working as professional hospital oximeters. There is no dubt on it. The Oled s...
    Cons:
    No cons. I can say SKU 187708 is more practical than pro hospital oximeters because it has no cable and patient free from at le...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Review

posted by Murai on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small, so you can take it everywhere, fits in your pocket, fast access, works well, easy to see the values on the screen, numbers and the curve is hightlighted so you can see even in bad wheater conditions. Cheap product but the value don't say how good thi...
    Cons:
    Little difficult to pass the strap on the hole, but you can do it by assistance of a needle ;)
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good price

posted by Alexito1987 on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small, light, and gives accurate information of the matter. Also is beautiful. I work in a hospital and it helps me a lot. I have seen some similar and it cost more than the double as this
    Cons:
    I have bought another one in pink and it didn't work so good. Saturation levels were wrong, the pulse graphic was flat and it r...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by phongt on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality Great price Great LCD display format Very accurate Auto shut-off feature Good functionality
    Cons:
    The battery cover back plate could be more secure as some AAA size battery has a tendency to raise the back cover plate making ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections