Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- high amp (4.5amp), with 10 of these maybe you can turn your car on :P
- blue hehehe
- right voltage for laser addicted (3.2v)
- unprotected, common sized
- can get full charge in 30 min, with the right charger.
- LiFePO4 (no need to say more)
- somehow get discharged faster than Li-Ion, but it is common to LiFePO4.
- hard to connect in series, both sides are flat.
- hard to find a charger, but one can be home-made.
- never insert a spring if you are going to use 4 amps, it will heat the spring and melt the plastic side of the cell (look my photos)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.