Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:201 (20%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Asian Pen

posted by agamendesg on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This pen is a unique piece, makes people remind the Asian culture. The writing of it is good, soft, without smudging.
    Cons:
    The cover is hard to remove and put on, and looks like it could break at any moment of such strength that one has to do to cove...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bamboo Brilliance

posted by Feltrex on 06/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Head point appears to be a standard 0.5mm of blue ink, which can easily be swapped out for a black one of higher quality - the ink itself isn't the best quality, but it does the job. Pressure accuracy is a bit tricky with the default ink cartridge, though I...
    Cons:
    Plastic construction and a cap that sits very tightly (not a problem if you just use some sandpaper, or a small scalpel to scra...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One Pen but no logo

posted by AirFrance on 03/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I don't see any cap problem. It's firm and solid the way you want it because if you lose this cap good luck ever finding a substitute. Even better, the cap is a solid fit on the bottom end too. Also, as of March 2010, there wasn't a logo on the barrel of ...
    Cons:
    The advertisement and another review indicates this is for two pens but only received one pen was received. I am going to chec...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bamboo Pen

posted by capturedbyrobot on 04/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is pretty cute. I like the green colour. It is different and stands out. It writes quite well. The cap fits nicely at the end of the pen so you won't lose the cap. Easy to grip pen.
    Cons:
    It is difficult to take the the cap off and put it back on as well. I am a little disappointed with this pen. The cap is also a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bamboo ball pens

posted by noeliacastrillo on 03/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    You get 2-pack funny ball pens for a good price. Nice to wear in the bag. They don't seem ball pens in a fast view. the plastic is hard. Good writting ink, the in is blue
    Cons:
    The only con I can see is that they are a little hard to open, but not really a con.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections