DX  » Community » Reviews » Hot Pepper Shared Ball Pen with Magnetic Fridge Hanger - Blue Ink
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7311 (73%)
  • 4 Star:274 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful and cheap!

posted by rzottis on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very beautiful pen. The great thing is that you can keep it visible, so once you need a pen, it's there! Easy to find. I keep my at fridge.
    Cons:
    No cons. It's a common pen, but the great thing is that you can keep it visible, so once you need a pen, it's there! Easy to find.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Pepper

posted by agamendesg on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This pen is a unique piece, makes people question. where can an equal? The writing of it is good, smooth, no stains.
    Cons:
    The tip cap is transparent milky, and it is not pretty, the pen is fragile and if dropped on the floor can break. a little ink ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unique Pen

posted by comma on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The pen works well! I bought this pen a long time ago and mine is still working up to now. It has a magnet so you can put it on the fridge, you don't have to worry about losing it. The shape is unique, it's like a chilli pepper. It will make a nice gift f...
    Cons:
    It's a bit heavy and not ergonomically design.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Veru cute

posted by linas999 on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks pretty nice.
    Cons:
    be carefull not to let it fall to the floor as the magnet could detach from the pen, and as it is really small, may take a whil...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute

posted by PearPicker on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks very good on the fridge! Everybody loves it. So I have bought several more for gifts (also carrots). Magnet is strong ehough and pen writes well. Nothing much to say really. Nice and cute and simple.
    Cons:
    The magnet for one of the 4 pens I ordered later was detached. But happily it was still in the packaging, so I just glued it ba...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and useful

posted by miriamc14 on 10/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is pretty nice and suitable for the fridge
    Cons:
    be carefull not to let it fall to the floor as the magnet could detach from the pen, and as it is really small, may take a whil...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Practical souvenir

posted by Baalexis on 10/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good manufacturing quality, good materials used. Creative looks. Can hold itself on a refrigerator well. Handy to pick it up quickly from the refrigerator with one hand while talking on a phone. Capable of changing the refill, though you don't really need t...
    Cons:
    Can't think of anything serious. Maybe the form is not ergonomic for fast writing - but hey, it's a pepper first, and only than...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY practical kitchen gadget

posted by jeka123 on 03/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks like real hot pepper and the built quality is good. Ballpoint pen writes well even on the fridge surface. I also got some other "fruit-vegetable" pens with magnet for fridge (Strawberries sku# 18796 and Carrot sku# 18794), this one (Hot Pepper) is t...
    Cons:
    Little round magnet on the backside is not so strong. In my opinion the price for this product can be a little less. In some ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice fridge magnet - pen

posted by budavargas on 12/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a pen and a magnet at the same time! A must-have for kitchens. Well made, good quality and strong magnet makes it useful and nice. Magnet can hold even A4 sheets and... god dammit!!! it's an writing chili!!!
    Cons:
    The ink tube is a little shorter than expected. It isn't larger than the tip showed on the last picture, but can be easily repl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pen with a magnet

posted by inker on 11/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have ordered some pieces and have presented acquaintance, it was pleasant to all. Original pen with a magnet, good design, different variants of execution are very useful to have such pen for example on the kitchen, many. A good magnet, pleasant color.
    Cons:
    Quality of plastic on firm 3, wouldn't tell that absolutely badly, but it could be better. Looks cheaply.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections