DX  » Community » Reviews » Carrot Shaped Ball Pen with Magnetic Fridge Hanger - Blue Ink
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Carrot

posted by agamendesg on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This pen is a unique piece, makes people question. where can an equal? The writing of it is good, smooth, no stains.
    Cons:
    The tip cap is transparent milky, and it is not pretty, the pen is fragile and if dropped on the floor can break. a little ink ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Carrot Shaped Ball pen with magnetic fridge hanger and blue ink

posted by Diezi on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The pen is so great, not only is it really cute and the magnet is strong enough to hold it up on the fridge so you can use it to make your grocery lists . Nice and bright. Cant miss loose it on the fridge door. You can replace the filling by just shortening...
    Cons:
    There are no cons that I could mention, I really like this product and have not found any problems with it yet. Maybe the pla...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SO convenient!

posted by TanyaElizabeth on 11/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This pen is so great, not only is it really cute but the magnet is strong enough to hold it up on my fridge so I can use it to make my grocery lists. Also there are many choices of what shape you´d like it to be.
    Cons:
    There are no cons that I have seen, I really like this product and have not found any problems with it yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Carrot Shared Ball Pen with Magnetic Fridge Hanger

posted by inker on 11/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have ordered some pieces and have presented acquaintance, it was pleasant to all. It is convenient to arrange a pen on the refrigerator that it was always accessible. Original pen with a magnet, good design, different variants of execution are very usef...
    Cons:
    Quality of plastic on firm 3, wouldn't tell that absolutely badly, but it could be better. Looks cheaply.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and useful!!!

posted by miriamc14 on 06/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    it´s nice, doesn´t look cheap!! very useful to place it over the fridge, allowing you to always have it handy! There are several different fuits or vegetables, but I gess the carrot shaped one is the most comfortable to use!!
    Cons:
    I bought 3 of these and one of them was missing the plastic cap, I´m affraid that will be for myself...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections