DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controller (Translucent Green)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7613 (76%)
  • 4 Star:244 (24%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great material

posted by mihaiserban on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is awesome and feels great in the hand. I bought 4, one for each of my controllers and in different colors. It's also very cheap and worth it considering the extra protection for your precious controllers.
    Cons:
    Have no major cons for this product. Some grease may build up in the case and you'll need to wash it, but this happens after a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well made silicon cover for your xbox controller

posted by blackseed on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I think it is the best cover for the Xbox 360 controller bar none. It fits well nice and tiddy, and it is sillicone so you dont have to worry about item rubbing off. I bought 2 in the beginning to test them out with other case from DX but this is the be...
    Cons:
    When you get this item, you gonna puke at first because of a initial smell. I recommend to open the item, take it outside and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool case

posted by danguelo on 04/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits perfectlly on the Xbox controller. Price. The color is pretty cool, looks great with white and green controllers. Is useful when your hands are all sweaty. Helps to grab better the controller and doesn´t feel wet when your hand are sweat.
    Cons:
    Kinda hard to put it off (doesn´t matter, you will not have a reason to put it off).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and very nice gadgets for xbox 360

posted by kris301080 on 01/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits really well Protects from damage, Protector reduces the sliding of the controller in hands, excellent gadget for my Xbox 360
    Cons:
    Just on the beginning you may have problems to put in the controller and thats all
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome

posted by samlorimer on 10/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this item is so great. -it feels so good on your hands when your playing xbox 360. -blue is a great colour, it looks so cool and good on black controllers. -it is extremely cheap, so don't complain about the price of it. -the buy is very very good.
    Cons:
    there are a few bad things. - it is hard to get on. -a bit off centre.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really good product, a must buy

posted by vicofrance on 05/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - easy to fit, not loose - great quality, very comfortable - translucent green on white controller, really stylish - really convenient when you bring your controller to friends' house easily recognisable and can't be stolen or swapped ! - battery not co...
    Cons:
    - not easy to unfit for cleaning purpose
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Deal

posted by WesWeiss2 on 04/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a good protection for your controller. It fits the controller very well and keeps it clean. It's very soft to the touch and resistant too. Portugues: Vale a pena comprar. Deixa o controle com uma cara nova e evita sujeira. É bastante resistente.
    Cons:
    No cons. I've bought other two of these. Portugues Comprei outras duas depois que essa chegou
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent feel, makes my controller amazing!

posted by W1GG1NS on 03/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits extremely well. Makes my controller look awesome and I dare say my gaming is at a little higher level!
    Cons:
    The select and start buttons are a little more difficult to access, but this doesn't affect usability.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Keeps controller clean and ads style

posted by fotcfanforums on 03/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great feel. It adds some style to your boring remote. It protects from dirt and dust. Price is fantastic, especially for what you get. It's easy to put on.
    Cons:
    Sometimes overlaps the buttons and causes problems, but that only happened once or twice and it's pretty rare.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap 'n Good!

posted by suspqt on 02/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1)Fresh new look. I got it on a white controller and it changes the whole appearence. 2)Got the sleeve on for 20 minutes and i (accedentily) spilled some juice over it. And yeah..it protects. Awesome. 3)Easy to put on. Even an gimped catfish is able to pu...
    Cons:
    1)Smells when new. Not a big con though, but your hands smell like condoms. 2)some rough edges.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections