DX  » Community » Reviews » 360 Degrees Rotatable Motorbicycle Bike Mount w/ Water Resistant PU Bag for Cell Phone - Black
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:501 (50%)
  • 4 Star:501 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Doesn't fit Samsung Galaxy S2

posted by Sturmreiter on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Nice Price. Seems to be manufactured well enough to do the job. Too bad I just can't say anything more due to lack of experience. At leas I can say that the capacitive touch display works well through the cover.
    Cons:
    Does not fit my Samsung Galaxy S2 at all. Corners are just to round, which cuts away too much of it's size in length and width.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than I expected.

posted by Syndil on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Special zipper creates an excellent seal against moisture. Can operate the touchscreen through the clear shield. Comes with two pieces of foam in the shape of the case, at different thicknesses, to place behind your phone to raise it up to the clear shiel...
    Cons:
    The case is a bit snug on my phone (HTC One V) so it sometimes presses the power/volume buttons on the phone when I am insertin...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections