DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Flexible Bicycle Rearview Mirror with Mount
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:91 (9%)
  • 4 Star:364 (36%)
  • 3 Star:182 (18%)
  • 2 Star:273 (27%)
  • 1 Star:91 (9%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

64% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough for use, not high-end

posted by appleotten on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - First pro, of course, is the price. At under $3 it doesn't matter too much if it's stolen or broken. - Second pro: Safety. I feel much better riding in traffic if I can see who's approaching me with a quick glace. - Third pro: Really easy to put on yo...
    Cons:
    - Really cheaply made. The mirror doesn't have great clarity - The plastic is pretty rough, not a higher grade plastic - The b...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For the price...

posted by enduser on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Hi. I received this mirror and I installed in my bike. The first thing that you notice is the big size of the mirror. It is really big and in your bike it will be a notorious element. Very easy to install.
    Cons:
    The quality of the mirror is not the better. I can see that it is not flexible as it is announced in the DX store. The first im...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful

posted by explorer66 on 10/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Despite all the negative reviews from others, i bought this mirror as a base to build my own... For that price I just use the 'glass' and mount it onto my own arm that goes onto an 'rifle/torch mount from DX... this makes it a quick release (off/on road) mi...
    Cons:
    As a ready to use mirror i would not use it as it is too flexible... a mirror needs to be solid to see clearly what is going o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    dissapointment

posted by assafb on 06/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    well its cheap and it got a small reflector
    Cons:
    in short its ueless! the "flexible" part is just too flexible it will not hold in place once you have adjusted it rendering t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For nonprofessorial use.

posted by MosheY on 10/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Mirror with a fine assembly in a reasonable price. You get the most basic function you need, but not more. You have a little reflector.
    Cons:
    Not good construction. The adjustable pole is moving all the time, and can't be really adjustable. The mirror is a very regular...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bicycle Rearview Mirror

posted by teresinhajesus on 09/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    In what he can do it very well. It's really flexible, besides being beautiful. PTBR:Dentro do que ele pode fazer , faz muito bem . É realmente flexivel , além de ser bonito .
    Cons:
    There seems to be very tough, besides being a flat mirror. PTBR:Não parece ser muito resistente , além de ser um espe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    kids mirror.

posted by sybertag on 08/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    what you see is what you get. a really small mirror that would only fit a kids bike. the only pro i can think of is that it does what it saposed to do and that's seeing the reflection.
    Cons:
    one con will do. it's not usfull for people over 12! it's so small you cant even fix it to see the people behinde you witch mi...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good job for this price

posted by Osramp on 07/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, lightweight. Has a reflector on the back improving bikers visiblity in the dark. Nice big mirror giving a clear view.
    Cons:
    The rubber connection between fixture and mirror doesn't stay the way I've bent it. It easily straightens eliminating the possi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap! Does the job despite its limitations.

posted by ubiratamuniz on 02/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Decent build quality (for the price) - EXCELENT price. Got four of these.
    Cons:
    - Flat mirror (you get what you pay for) - Very sensitive to vibration. (again, you get what you pay for) However, due to the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    are mirrors on bicycle handlebars ever usable ?

posted by mnalis on 07/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It is very cheap, so you can easily get one and see for yourself if a rearview mirror is something that is useful to you or not. - it will bend to some degree
    Cons:
    - it is flat mirror. So it leaves something to be desired regarding field of view. - if you don't have extended bars, you'll pr...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections