DX  » Community » Reviews » Waterproof USB 1/6" CMOS 4-LED Illuminated Snake Camera Endoscope (7m)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 3
Good Camera, Good Resolution, Leds Bright Could be Better Cable isn't Rigid – Waterproof USB 1/6 CMOS 4-LED Illuminated Snake Camera Endoscope (7m) Reviews

posted by lasnel2 on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Camera is good for recording inside small objects. The Leds have control of Brightness and it is very easy to use. Im my Laptop with Win 7 Starter, the driver was installed without cd's or any other downloads. The program that is provide in a cd, doesn't need to be installed. Pc beginners user may have some difficult to configure, but it isn't so hard. The package used was good too.
Cons:
As a see in the image, the cable looked rigid, but truly, it isn't. Depending of the propose you want to use the camera, it might be not ideal camera. If you want to insert the camera in a electrical tube for example, you might have some difficult.
Other:
The 7m of cable are good for verifying tubes, pipes and other, but the cable is too much soft. To insert de cable you may want to attached to another cable with more rigidity. Could be cheaper, but the quality is good.
Bottomline:
I think this camera will work for my proposes. I'll probably attach a cable or a wire more rigidity so i can point my camera to the spots i need to film.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections