DX  » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN560III 2.8" LCD 2.4GHz IR Wireless 10W 5600K 1-LED Speedlite / Photoflood Lamp - Black
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for this price

posted by DXeurope10 on 11/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This flash YONGNUO YN560III go with every camera. Responds to wirelessly impulse flash from another camera. The head swivels in all directions. The rear LCD information. Power AA cells. Reasonable price for this performance. Nice protective bag. Supports 2....
    Cons:
    One must play with the flash. Rather, it is for advanced users.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

posted by viperbong on 11/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've used this flash for our first wedding gig using nikon D7000 and D7100 using yongnuo flash trigger. This flash never let us down. Recycle time is so quick and it is very easy to setup without the need for the manual. I've used nikon sb-700 beforehand an...
    Cons:
    I've been using this flash for about 8 months now and I haven't seen or experience any problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Value for Money

posted by TrevorNagan on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Using my Yongnuo YN560 iii for just over day now and its excellent value for money. Provides for great picture Quality in the worst lighting conditions Strong casing Makes my Kit look really professional and complete Highly Recommended Very Close to the C...
    Cons:
    Non so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great flash great price

posted by eduermas on 09/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -You can use it direct out of the box, -Great flash for the price. -Wireless function with the yongnuo RF-603. -Great to use for off camera flash. -Zoom function -Batterypack compatible and PC sync.
    Cons:
    -Not Hss -No focus assistant. -Not Ettl/Ittl(not that im using it) -View angle of the LCD is not that great.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome speedlight

posted by pilhoverman on 08/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    has a wireless receiver integrated, works very well. powerful flash, easy to use, very simple for those who've used canon and nikon flashes - actually, i find it much easier and more clever to use than my SB700 from nikon.
    Cons:
    no TTL. which i don't use anyway. build quality not as good as nikon/canon, but close.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good flash for mid-level

posted by muratoral on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Yongnuo YN560III is a very good flash for starters and even mid-level photographers. Ifter version 2, version 3 has some improvements. Although it does not ave TTL measuring system, it is very good choice as primary or secondary flash. It's body is stiff, g...
    Cons:
    If flash case would have extra place for batteries, it would be nice.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections