Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Good quality
- No stitches dangerous for animal
- Quite compact
- The bottle doesn't disturb cats when they drink
- Has rubber insertions at the bottom to prevent sliding
- Water pours correctly
- The bottle is compact but still big enough to provide my two cats with clean water for about 5 days
- You can't choose the color, it's random
- The neck of the bottle is inserted quite low so the bowl is filled with water from the bottle less then 1/2, but it seems my cats aren't bothered with that
- Every time you refill the bowl and the bottle it's a bit tricky not to make is messy
- For two pieces of plastic the price could be lower
It would be nice to add some kind of valve to prevent water pouring while turning the bottle upside down when you refill it.
Nice thing to have for your cat fed with dry pet food. Useful during the hot summer when the water vaporizes quickly.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.